URL / Website: n/a
City: Harvey/marrero
State: Louisiana
Address: Off Manhattan in Harvey
Activities: BBBJCIMWS, FS, spanking, facesitting
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's amazing and looks like a model, about 5'4, model type body, great tits, and a perfect butt
Recommendation: Yes
Yeah, she’s a hidden gem.

Sounds nice.
Great breast.
shes hot af!!
I tried to contact her a couple months back. no response. kinda makes me wonder. no new ads since last year
I tried to contact her a couple months back. no response. kinda makes me wonder. no new ads since last year Originally Posted by Nicecreaman
She has lots of regulars and screens dumb texts. Just be business-like in your approach with her and she'll get to you.
Thanks, I need an "I" girl
No issues w/ contacting her at all. Cool lady, up front on info. HoT!
She is nasty and a good fuck. And a bitch. Apparently a high volume provider . Seen her twice. The 2nd time I was real wasted. She was giving me bbbj, suddenly stopped and climbed up on me and fucked my eyes out. Did not think about it until I left her incall and it occurred to me she did not put on a cover.
Be careful. My buddy also fucked here with no cover. I think she was drugged out maybe.
She is definitely worth seeing but remember to wear some cover.
So hot and really cool as well!
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed