Why cannot reply to review?

client is allowed to say anything in review, why can i not reply? When someone expects good service without showering or cleaning, how is it fair i cannot reply to review when other can?
My understanding is that the reason providers cannot reply to reviews is so gentlemen don't feel pressured to "sugar coat" the review just to avoid a back and forth argument with the provider once the review is posted.

You can always start a rebuttal thread here in co-ed to give your side of what happened.
Are there sites that allow ladies to give a rebuttal/reply to their reviews?

Like Brooke said you can post one in co-ed but if memory serves me right, those never end well.
^^^ You can go back and forth here in full view of everyone where it is very public as opposed to a reply to a somewhat obscure review that may not be noticed. Some replies have historically not been very nice.

In the end I don't think anyone wins. Better to keep your service up and get a couple of quick favorable reviews.
¡Eu ainda acredito em você!
on private delights and tna board i can thank them and reply, but here others who have not seen me can reply but it is odd i cannot
What bad review? I can't see anything past those tits
You are welcome to discuss the review in COED if you wish
You are welcome to discuss the review in COED if you wish Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Feeling guilty for killing discussions ? Too late!
I can't see anything past those tits Originally Posted by Eidolon
https://www.meetmariana.com/gallery-1

It would be a sacrilege not to shower to squeaky clean for her!

In fact I'd want to rinse off the dust from the ride over ....

... with her in the shower with me! She looks good wet, too!

If ladies could comment, you would also have the issue of them continuously bumping up their good reviews.
^^ valid point, I had not considered that.

I am not addressing this review in specific. I do not know its provider and I think this post and reminder will help this thread.

I think that the guys sometimes loose sight of the fact that providers are also human beings. Everyone reading this post has still been paid even on days where you weren't up to it or at your full best. From the CEO to the guy who folds the pizza box... you're human too.

Does that mean that bad service is okay? No, of course not. But unless the attending cafe waitress poured a pot of coffee on your head, stabbed you in the eye with a fork while calling you an ugly stinky f*** you might want to step back see if there's a way you can give them a little bit of slack for there be an alternative issue at play. Politely notify them where it was you're were not fully satisfied and give them an opportunity to make things right before tweeting. Maybe this reviewer in question did, idk. This is a grenade statement.

Then there is personal accountability, breath stink? Swamp balls?, Goat Cheese Foreskin? Did you show up drunk and take a huge dump at the incall? Is so, did you even bother to shower? There is soap and a wash cloth provided. Guys your part is easy. Show up on time, sober, quietly, enter, smile, embrace, little kiss, place a gift on the table and exscuse yourself for hygiene. Go clean. Come back and have your world rocked. Easy. Deviate from that formula and.... to bad for you.

Providers that personal accountability applies to you as well. You know the drill and you know that if you deviate from that what the outcome will be. You are the professional. If there is something going on, it's okay to let us know and perhaps reschedule. Let us know for whatever reason you are not feeling at your best. Most of us are not. Assholes, and will understand. Communication is key.

Next is price point. Higher the price the higher the expectations are for stellar service and or product. That is understandable but the principles of life still apply. I say always give the vendor the opportunity to fix it.

OP, as directed by staff, feel free to post your rebuttal here in coed, but as previously warned, it can go bad if you let it get emotional. Present your case professionally once, then walk away. A whole lot of back and forth where is your blood pressure rises and where the trolls will try to lure you into irrational responses to be used against you.

I am personally always interested in hearing both sides of the story but as you must already know, the trend analysis of your reviews are what men are really looking at. 10 positive and one negative. We disregard that negative. Vice versa.

Give respect, receive respect. Give consideration, receive consideration.

Be well.
If ladies could comment, you would also have the issue of them continuously bumping up their good reviews. Originally Posted by B Three
That makes sense. I never even thought of that aspect of it.
Not to mention sabotaging competitors, oh wait... that never happens, what was I thinking.
Heh!