MOTHER FUCK..😬😨 ..FUCK ME!?!?!!

O.M.G.
I do something nice and what happens I get fucked..and not in a good way.😝

Ladies let this be a lesson..😒..frim my biggest mistake ever in hobbyland..😲😢☹

I agreed to go way beyond lower than my usual rate because we'll
Life has been Good and I was having a great day and he looked so cute..
Big Effin Mistake.
Now Every guy wants that rate.
How would they know that rate if I would not have offered it once.
Yesterday..😒
And you know who you are bragging ..just called off the surprise I had just for YOU...and much better than outdoor sex here..way Wild ..surprise.

Ladies and Gentlemen can't there be specials for special moods
If we give one a special rate it is like the impossible to keep it a secret.

😓☹

I hate being a bitch..but it looks like the
BITCH is back
Couldn’t you have just pm’ed him?
Why would anyone else care unless you’re giving up his way wild surprise to runner up?
I remember a specific lady offered a hobbiest a special rate as she was in a jam and needed cash. Hobbiest talk and Soon her phone was full of requests for a cheaper rate.

I would suggest if someone calls and says I thought your rate was $X.XX you could say that was a special I offered long term hobbiests that is now expired. Understand, your normal donation might be higher than the hobbiest can afford and he may pass on the session.

Just be nice and don't beat yourself up.
Exact same thing happens to me as a photographer... had a really cool provider that wanted pics & we worked out a deal. For two solid months afterwards every call was quoting the "exact" same dealio.
But it should be entirely up to you on who, where, when, why, and how much. Keep being you cuz Karma will sort his ways out.
When i offer special rates i ask thats its not mentioned in the review or by word of mouth due to this type of backlash. One bad apple....
So no more blue light special ?
Always hated when my mom said “No good deed goes unpunished” but the older I get, seems like she was on to something. Sorry to hear you were treated that way.
How many other guys were aware of lower donation possibility before you announced it to anyone else who’s reading this thread? At the end of the day, if the honey is worth it then don’t compromise, you’re at fault here, respectfully. But, some money is always better than none.
Haha...what is the name of this site? Does the IE in ECCIE stand for information eclipse?

However, if I am given a special rate I never disclose what that rate is.
She may have caused her current full price paying clients to also want a lower rate. They cover full cost and here she goes giving a discounted rate, I can’t blame the guy asking for a lower rate, he played the game and it went in his favor.
She was walking the stroll in another state per her post in another thread.
50 50 do I hear 50?
However, if I am given a special rate I never disclose what that rate is. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
^^^^ Hobbying 101....some fucktards never get it....
Heh
Dammit 3 sides.....