Reviewing the Hobbiest

Have seen this trend in several post both formal and informal. How many providers review hobbiest and share the information with other providers?

Is there a standard review template for Hobbiest? Just wondering...Seems like the tables are being turned on the hobbiest.......

John
FYI,

I never meant any of the bad things that I wrote....Please forgive me...I will take a spanking for my sins....
OK, I will admit it I look better in person than my pics.
I just asked a nice girl that today in fact. We were finished early and she did not boot me so I laid on her legs and just talked about life. This girl is beautiful and so I asked her what she asks the girls when she gets a reference. Does she ask if they are fat, ugly, big cock, small cock etc. She told me that she did not ask any of those questions but simply asked if there was anything important she needed to know. I found that to be very classy on her part. I then inquired about the girls only area and asked her if they bash us in there. She told me it is a boring forum and not much goes on at all in there. I would have thought it was the best forum on this site but I guess not.
She told me it is a boring forum and not much goes on at all in there. I would have thought it was the best forum on this site but I guess not. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
And I'm guessing you bought that?
Well,

Before anyone piles on here to say we have already had this discussion umpteen times I will say this - Hobbyists do not want to be reviewed - and ladies do not really want to review all of them.....

1) Bad review by a lady can have major repercussions to both of them - Ladies would not want to see him because of the bad review, men would not want to see her for fear of a bad review.

2) If it was a great review - then every guy would be jumping on her as to why he got a good one and they did not - A lot of bad drama there. Guys can be drama queens - some worse than girls.

A site did set up Provider reviews and it became a love fest with no real point. The ladies have their section of the board to give feedback to the other ladies....

I hope that helps - please try not to jump on this thread with both feet.

PPE
Good point esteve.
Excellent post PPE....I agree 100%. I would almost rather go read all the damn retirement threads and beat my head against the wall than to suffer through another hobbiest review discussion....almost.