Date: 12/20/21
Name: Natalia
Phone: (480)710-0712
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2979759
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Far East incall
Activities: CBJ, Doggy, complaining about time 5 minutes into a 30 minute session
Hair Length and Color: Black in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is the girl in the pictures, however those pictures are 10+ years old. Short petite lil latina with manmade Cs with sag.
Recommendation: No
Yeah she's very rude, tired of seeing her ads.
Do y’all not get your money back when hookers act like this? Everytime I have a bad encounter and end up walking out I make sure I leave with my money. Aside from a couple times. But those are the reasons I quit taking shit of these girls (and occasional bf/pimp
Including her complaining in the activities! Well done!

Thanks for the review. She’s a turd. I wonder if she really has somewhere to be, or if it’s just to rush clients. She did the same the two times I was stupid enough to see her, plus numerous accounts of the same here.
I bet these dumb girls would make way more money too if they weren’t such bitches
I bet these dumb girls would make way more money too if they weren’t such bitches Originally Posted by DONVEETOH
They would certainly get more return visits, and not lose potential clients that read their reviews here.
I have always said that if you don't love your job, change professions. Appears that she needs to find someother line of work.
I agree w/the review as I had a similar experience. I will not return, ever! And hard no on asking for money back. Too many variables that you can’t control or that could go wrong. Natalia is packing and I rather not get in that fight. Sometimes you take your losses and move on. Sorry that happened to you.