URL / Website: https://el-paso.skipthegames.com/fem...n/079570585664
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: [address too specific - GM]Yarbrough and 10
Activities: Deceit, set-up, robbery, assault
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, medium
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short with dyed blonde hair. Chunky and nasty. Has her boyfriend or pimp bust into the room with a hatchet. She is totally in on it. [edit - DM]
Recommendation: No
Holy fuck. Kind of left us hanging. What happened next? Were you injured? Hope you made it out okay.

Sounds like a close call!
Wish I was in el paso
It’s too bad you can’t give the specific address. It’s also too bad you couldn’t call the police.
Beware of these gals who are not from a reputable site.
It’s too bad you can’t give the specific address. It’s also too bad you couldn’t call the police.
Beware of these gals who are not from a reputable site. Originally Posted by sidekick
She’s been around forever, and no reports of this kind of behavior. Scary shit. Granted, she is ghetto chola as fuck.
Me and sidekick know how to deal with shitheads like this, don’t we?
  • DDabs
  • 02-02-2022, 10:34 PM
Holy fuck. Kind of left us hanging. What happened next? Were you injured? Hope you made it out okay. Originally Posted by ElBandido
I got out okay. Dude never planned on using it. I even saw him walk out of the room and go downstairs after I got into my truck. My better judgment decided not to run his ass over. I just charge this one to the game
  • DDabs
  • 02-02-2022, 10:36 PM

Sounds like a close call! Originally Posted by busternutzs
Yeah I put it on the counter and she started the routine. But was slow about it. Then she had to go to the bathroom to get ready. Obvious set up, got caught skipping.
  • DDabs
  • 02-02-2022, 10:38 PM
She’s been around forever, and no reports of this kind of behavior. Scary shit. Granted, she is ghetto chola as fuck. Originally Posted by ElBandido
Yeah, I thought I researched her well but obviously not. She was the girl in the picture which is surprising
  • DDabs
  • 02-02-2022, 10:40 PM
Beware of these gals who are not from a reputable site. Originally Posted by sidekick
She gave more info about the location I'm her listing than I posted. Let's just say she looked as if she had been up many DAYS
Me and sidekick know how to deal with shitheads like this, don’t we? Originally Posted by Jason2319
Yes we do but it is. It always the wisest choice depending on the outcome. You have to roll either the punches and strike when least expected. Always be aware of your surroundings and keep an eye open at all times.

At least you normally won’t hear of this happening with providers from ECCIE or P411.
Yeah, I thought I researched her well but obviously not. She was the girl in the picture which is surprising Originally Posted by DDabs
Well, not much info about her here, and nothing to indicate that kind of behavior. Glad you made it out safely. Thanks for sharing with the community.