looking fo discreet locations

I need ideas for places to go here in Austin where I can hook up with my lady friend while still maintaining discretion.

Please Help....don't want to get busted as I'm sure you all understand.
Thats why you see well known ladies with great reviews and reputations so that will not happen.
You misunderstand. I want to cheat on my wife and would like to know where would be a good place to meet my girlfriend.
I'd suggest a smart cracking time of it would be to take your Slapper to the other end of town, to a locale that's nothing to do with your knocking Lass's interests. Just be careful not to get your goolies in a buckle, or your live in Lass will have them at Her Majesty's Pleasure. Cheers!!
i would suggest getting back on the turnip truck and just keep going
What gets peeps busted for cheating is their post-cheating behavior that the spouse observes, recognizes and notes. Or if you think s/he misses it, then they might care less than you might otherwise believe. Discretion (finding hotel) is easy. Keeping your cool around the wife (or ahem, husband) is precious.
San Antonio or Houston. Don't be a dummy!
great hotel I know in South Beach if your interested.haha
I found a park. No one is there at night. Plenty of wooded areas....plenty of darkness, and lots of places to lay her down on.
Take her to your house Friday evening between 7Pm and 11 pm. Don't worry, your wife will be with me at my house.
I found a park. No one is there at night. Plenty of wooded areas....plenty of darkness, and lots of places to lay her down on. Originally Posted by somevato
Lay her down on what? a cardboard box?

I think 19Trees has the right advice..see above.
Man I am glad I am not your girlfriend, lol. I wouldnt want to be the other woman and be the one getting the itching below and it not be from anything other than posion ivy.... My bit of advice is if she is coming second to your wife then maybe treat her to a nice hotel or hell if you want to do her in the woods atleast get a cabin and allow her to make the decision of the itchy vag....

Kiss*Kiss
is something wrong with her place or is she married too?
Not sure if this is a serious question or not.

Anything you do in public is public information. Do it enough and you will get caught. No question about it.

That is why there are incalls.