URL / Website: www.kgfe.net
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: BW8 and Briar Forest
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, rimming, DFK, BBFS, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Somewhat attractive, 5'3", mid 30s, nice body no baby damage, man made are not that well done
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review, I have found you can be trusted with what you say. Does she have an ass ?
What score would you give her face ?
Thanks,
I give her face a 6. Ass is ok...maybe better than a typical AMP lady but nothing special.
Finally some reliable honest info. Thanks
Okay so I saw Misha again today, in all fairness KGFE keeps the rooms pretty dark, I can see she's older now. But not like old old. She's probably pushing late 20s or early 30s. She told me 22. But I'm sure they all lie about their age.

Right after I seen Emily and she's younger, both have similar service. So I stand corrected. Emily is probably 26? Anyone else want to confirm this?

I give up with Asian ages now.
Finally some reliable honest info. Thanks Originally Posted by dat198
Originally Posted by Iceman44
It’s a sad state of things in houston amp scene when a clearly high mileage older girl can ask for and get 500 for something that would be notably less just 200 miles north.
I give her face a 6. Ass is ok...maybe better than a typical AMP lady but nothing special. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
DAMN!...A 6 ain't gonna cut it for these premium prices!
At least we have an identified crew now of honest appraisers. Let’s stick together while keeping it real. I have a non Asian for you all that just rolled into town yesterday- Miah Brazil - stunning. Offers lots of dfk, daty, bbbj w/ cim and her Rcg is not to be missed.you can find her on Preferred411. She won’t be here long.
DAMN!...A 6 ain't gonna cut it for these premium prices! Originally Posted by jzq777
What’s the premium price these days?