I cant belive it!

My first time in austin and in just my first hr everything goes bad.
Been talking with a nice gentlemen who agreed to pick me up from bus station and take me to my room and then do a session...but come to find out he's expecting a freebie...
What did I get myself into...why did I leave dallas?
Is this what austin is all about?
Lets be honest...... are you really surprised that one was "expected"? To pigeon hole the entire city because of one guy is never a good idea either...... However, unless you expressly agreed to do so before hand.... he should know better, and is just trying to get some for free....

Sorry to hear about your incident and I hope your trip gets better.....

JaD
We had already discussed rates and made an agreement 2 days ago!
Your rates are very reasonable and you look pretty cute, don't be so quick to judge Austin, I'm sure you will have a few gentlemen calling you who wont expect a freebie! oxo Krissy
We had already discussed rates and made an agreement 2 days ago! Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly

Then that just makes him an ass........ Sorry to hear that.....

JaD
Thanx austinsgurlz....I missed the last part...he even asked if he paid my 15 min rate could he stay longer and get 2 shots...but he was younger... this is why I enjoy the company of an older man over young men
Too Fucking Funny.... These new girls never fail to surprise me....
Sorry that happened babe...

BUT that is not a smart way to do biz!

I am not chewing you out..but giving advice .....
{I would NEVER get in the car with a guy i NEVER met......too dangerous....taxi would be way better}

Please be more careful! Stay & play safe sugar!! Austin is a rocking city!!
I know it taxi would have been better....and I'm not completely new just returning
so from reading this.... one would assume you came here with only one confirmed appointment... uh well... sort of.

You didn't have enough money for cab fare and were willing to take a ride from a stranger. I guess you didn't learn anything from stranger danger class.?

I can understand him wanting a discount because of the ride. But a freebie, no. You are just at fault in this as him IMHO....

sixx
I do have other confirmed app. But who knows if they keep them and I do have money for a taxi...and I have money to book a hotel for a week...shouldn't have thaught everyone is a sweet as me
Some very good advice from some very smart people here..... harsh as it may seem, they speak truth and are hoping to help....... Consider it a learned life lesson, and put it behind you and enjoy your stay........

JaD
Yes thanx to all of you for the advice
I must say that I am so bored tonight that I re read this thread and can only smell this as fishing for appointments, a threAD if you will! I really find it hard to believe that a provider would take a ride from a guy from the bus station, yet has the cash to pay for a week at a hotel and apparently more than one appointment. This is not a new girl on the scene based on her join date.

anyway, carry on....

sixx
If you read what she said, She accepted the ride because she thought he was booking an appointment.. Whats any different from meeting a screened stranger for an appointment vs. meeting a screened stranger for a ride? No difference in my eyes