whats your price, wtf!!

so anyways I signed up on whatsyourprice.com when I heard about it and I have been real careful to avoid the pros(the ones with alot hot pics and only want sugar daddy and 300 to 500 date), if I want that thats why I come here.

I been finding 20 to 22 year old(2 mansfield, 1 s. arlington) that I bid low to avoid a expensive disappointment, any ways I go out with 3 so far and they all are from sweetwater texas, lol!! I inquire if hey have roomates and such from there and they say no

so its like a 3rd party may be running the girls on this site too or something like that.

btw I hooked up with one girl and the other 2 are sweet, hope to see one in couple days

anyways any guys on here tried this site or ladies venture there
so anyways I signed up when I heard about it and I have been real careful to avoid the pros(the ones with alot hot pics and only want sugar daddy and 300 to 500 date), if I want that thats why I come here.

I been finding 20 to 22 year old(2 mansfield, 1 s. arlington) that I bid low to avoid a expensive disappointment, any ways I go out with 3 so far and they all are from sweetwater texas, lol!! I inquire if hey have roomates and such from there and they say no

so its like a 3rd party may be running the girls on this site too or something like that.

btw I hooked up with one girl and the other 2 are sweet, hope to see one in couple days

anyways any guys on here tried this site or ladies venture there Originally Posted by Hawkeye9

what site would that be?
looks similar to something along the lines Ashley Madison
what site would that be? Originally Posted by bigdog0311
opps first time I have postd on eccie, Whatsyourprice.com
I just checked it out for the first time in a while, and there are definitely a LOT of managed girls there now.
I think I will stick with ladies that have reviews...