Just asking for a name should not be that hard.

Ive had multiple guys contact me over the last few days with the same issue. When y’all call or text & I ask “who is this”, or “what’s your name sweetie”- doesn’t Mean that I want to know if your entire lives story or your whole background. I’m just simply wanting to know with whom I’m exchanging convo..

Me: whom is this
?: I saw your ad
Me: ok. Who is this & which site?
?: I saw your ad & just wanted to see you. Nvm- too many questions!

Some guys take it a bit far & will disrespect me, threatening me, continuously call/text AFTER they hang up, when all I’m asking for is a name. THATS IT! It just makes it a little less awkward, and on top of that it’s just for screening purposes so maybe I can search ur handle and see if anything that might deter me from seeing you will be found. If you have an issue with a couple of simple questions like that, then you definitely have an issue with screening. It’s not a big deal guys were just trying to protect ourselves and you. I didn’t know way shape or form but I ask any questions that were extremely intrusive. I get it and I understand that finding a companion, who fits your needs and wants can be difficult. So hopefully, just maybe, this may be wishful thinking and letting you guys know that we’re just trying to keep everyone safe & have a good time!

Ladies: Does this happen to you all a lot? And do you just hang up and cut off communication, or do you sometimes try to bear with the issue?
I think it's NORMAL to ask.
ME: What is your name, hun?

HIM: Atilla

Actually, I never have had this issue.
ME: What is your name, hun?

HIM: Atilla

Actually, I never have had this issue. Originally Posted by B Three
I’m sure some people have and I’m sure some people have it. I was just stating my experience.
Only a few times. Thats why I no longer have my phone number on here if someone can't give you a handle and site they are on than it's just F**kin shady AF. Ya might as well put some cuffs on yourself. Lol nobody in their right mind should ever meet up with a dude that they have no clue who they are. Its kinda hard to screen someone when all they say is how much or where is your incall or do you take it up the ass. I would flat out and play dumb. What do you mean ? Who are you? The first text should never be hobby related questions.

So yea. We don't need your real name. Well as long as you are on P411 or some other screening site. No SS or DOB. Name of your first born. Or even dick size. But FFS give a handle.
Only a few times. Thats why I no longer have my phone number on here if someone can't give you a handle and site they are on than it's just F**kin shady AF. Ya might as well put some cuffs on yourself. Lol nobody in their right mind should ever meet up with a dude that they have no clue who they are. Its kinda hard to screen someone when all they say is how much or where is your incall or do you take it up the ass. I would flat out and play dumb. What do you mean ? Who are you? The first text should never be hobby related questions.

So yea. We don't need your real name. Well as long as you are on P411 or some other screening site. No SS or DOB. Name of your first born. Or even dick size. But FFS give a handle. Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Exactly! Only a handle, and the site you’re on. Then later in screening, refs.
I hate this. Like obviously I know you are contacting me because your found my number online, and if you want me to call you by your handle on public, that could be awkward..... Them: "hey Vivian can I get you another drink?" Me: "Thanks, willyoupegmewithahugeblackdick 69690, sure I'll have another."

Come on guys, an introduction goes a long way. Just like in person, shake hands introduce yourself, concept is quite novel, eh?
I hope that is not someone's actual handle, BTW. I apologize if it is!
Yeah but you're known for drama so they may have reservations in giving you too much info
I struggle with "what your name question" all the time. Are you asking my real first name? Or do you want my handle?

Usually I give my handle as it's recognizable on the boards. However, last time in H-town I gave the handle and both providers hung up on me. Saying "I want your first name..."
If you're not revealing RW info...it doesn't matter. Any name will do
I struggle with "what your name question" all the time. Are you asking my real first name? Or do you want my handle?

Usually I give my handle as it's recognizable on the boards. However, last time in H-town I gave the handle and both providers hung up on me. Saying "I want your first name..." Originally Posted by Fizley
I’m only asking for the handle. The less I know about someone’s rw info, the better. The only info I care/need to know about someone is: how they are w/ a lady during session (safety wise), interest & refs. I can only verify & screen hobby related info. If a person wants to voluntarily give me any more than what I ask- cool.
Aren’t we all named John?
Aren’t we all named John? Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8
Y’all could be John, Thomas, James, etc... I only need ur handle/profile name.
Seriously! Honestly any name will do, even if you just wanna be called blah lol