Why?

Why are there so many seasoned members new handles??
Why are there so many seasoned members new handles?? Originally Posted by tbone2u
lol.. Maybe they are trying to mask their past posts because they are blacklisted by ladies? Great question Bones !

Ive had this handle for a long time. My previous handle was guested for safety reasons. Not sure why people always want to create new handles. For every lady that blacklists anyone there are 20 more that are willing to see that person.
I’m back after divorce.
I can surely understand a few of the reasons...divorce being one of them.
I just think there is WAY TOO MANY than normal.
Just curious as to why.
Paranoia would be my guess
Maybe you're right cat daddy
I won't make new handles, if I blast out a provider and she blacklist so be it, there's many other providers out there.
I'm not going to make a new one either. I've been using this one since 2005. Some guys here have handles much older than me.
You live and die by your handle...or should
I have been ICU since 2006 back on ASPD.

I try not to post remarks that later on I'd like to take back.
I’m back after divorce. Originally Posted by Springerdinger
Love the new name. There was 2 of those last night!
Go Stros
There could be several reasons..Its only a serious problem if the new handle is someone that is a threat.
I understand Venus and I'm not saying it's a "serious problem"
It's just something we haven't seen on this board before...at least I haven't.
The only reason I even brought the subject up is because it's so noticeable this time.
Maybe I am just wasting my time and the boards time by asking why.
I'm not going to make a new one either. I've been using this one since 2005. Some guys here have handles much older than me.
You live and die by your handle...or should Originally Posted by tbone2u

+1

I've had mine since December 1999. I was guested here a few years ago, but went back and had my user name unguested.

I've always thought that some members have a regular user name, and one when they want to troll or post like a jerk.

Maybe they are trying to mask their past posts.... Originally Posted by TexasJess
I thinck that has a lot to do with it....I’ve never created another handle either...As it’s always been said around here....you post it, you own it....although some choose to hide...