Age restriction

If a amp only takes clients 21+ Should I offer to tip more on top of what I’m already set to tip or should I cut my losses and look somewhere else. I’m 20 btw
No...

You should tell them you are sorry, then go home and play Nintendo.

This Game is for Grown Folks.
Now where's the fun in that. I believe as long as you're respectful and follow all the rules you should get to indulge in whatever you like
If a amp only takes clients 21+ Should I offer to tip more on top of what I’m already set to tip or should I cut my losses and look somewhere else. I’m 20 btw Originally Posted by SirCum
in other words, even if you a nice guy, you wanna bribe your way in??

just play by their rules so there are no awkward moments.
or run the chance of getting booted out the door.
They'll put the age thing up to weed out the cowards. Just go in like you belong there. Cover story if anyone asks, you have an old basketball/football injury in your lower back.
This is one of the funnier posts I've read in a while. They never check your ID, so just walk in with confidence and read the posts about the experiences of those that walked before you. :-)
  • BLM69
  • 04-21-2022, 12:23 PM
Why are you already tricking at 20? That's when pussy falls on your lap
  • ketro
  • 04-21-2022, 12:33 PM
Why are you already tricking at 20? That's when pussy falls on your lap Originally Posted by BLM69
No shit!

And cougars pay YOU. Get you some rich, married lady tang, bro.
Agree gentlemen....why are you paying for play at 20? When I was 20.... you know the story, and I was only paying for drinks!!!!
They honestly don't know the difference as long as you're not an ass or have a babyface (I have turned guys away at the door for that).

I don't see young guys for multiple reasons, but plenty do!
  • BLM69
  • 04-21-2022, 05:11 PM
No shit!

And cougars pay YOU. Get you some rich, married lady tang, bro. Originally Posted by ketro
I'm still doing this as a older guy, I don't do it for the $......But for the honey 🍯, I have a dinner date with one tonight, she's gonna spend time with Mr flattering nice guy 😂

But at 20 the OP has a lot of options if he just gains some confidence, he can date chicks his age or older one's, 30s, 40s and even 50s, maybe you'll catch my crazy ex out there. Good luck with that 💀