Ace, banana, or Lisa from kfest

[LIST][/LIST

Who's best looks and service
I have not seen Ace! But I would say all three of them. Depends on what sweet tooth you have at the moment.

Banana and Lisa are Hot. I am Told Ace is very beautiful.
If Banana is same old Banana she is well known legend to Dallas.
Be aware of k-fest promoters. There are many and they will never pick one over another because they don’t want to get bitched by girls.
All three girls are part of Ghostrider and his group’s pimped.
Another monger says Lisa is nowhere near the pics and about 160 pounds, proceed with caution.
I have not seen Ace! But I would say all three of them. Depends on what sweet tooth you have at the moment.

Banana and Lisa are Hot. I am Told Ace is very beautiful. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Most of us know about Banana. Very good skill with ok looks.
You f’d up with your fake review on Lisa. Out of all pictures, Lisa looked the best and she would been ok if you didn’t post fake promotional pimping review.
Most of us know about Banana. Very good skill with ok looks.
You f’d up with your fake review on Lisa. Out of all pictures, Lisa looked the best and she would been ok if you didn’t post fake promotional pimping review. Originally Posted by AsianP
Stalker,

you will not be around for much longer so go ahead as start the post about your bullshit. its time, Banning season is upon you
Stalker,

you will not be around for much longer so go ahead as start the post about your bullshit. its time, Banning season is upon you Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Yep, you cry baby. Mods have granted you moaning and bitching…they gave me points/warning. I’ll make a deal with u, when you and your 1000 handles leave, I leave.