Speculation

Obviously I was saying delusional tongue n cheek. I was not at all insinuating the (not even named in full) person/member was actually suffering from delusions. Mods so quick to shut down fun discussions here. She must have your balls in a vice!!!
Obviously I was being delusional Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
fify
Bro, get a grip.
Bro, get a grip. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
sis, get rid of yer mandle
You have a weird obsession with mandle.
You have a weird obsession with mandle. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
sm(elle) ...ya haves a weird ...obsession ...fer pretendin ta be ...a jimmie
Yes they all absolutely hate the fact this site exists and that we Gents have a platform to call them out on their B.S.
sm(elle) ...ya haves a weird ...obsession ...fer pretendin ta be ...a jimmie Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Don't be too hard on the old girl she's been in tax court for a year and needs jimmie cash.
Yes they all absolutely hate the fact this site exists and that we Gents have a platform to call them out on their B.S. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
Does seem to rile them up....
sm(elle) ...ya haves a weird ...obsession ...fer pretendin ta be ...a jimmie Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Last month I was Nikki and now Im smelle? What lady will I be next month?
Legs for Days needs to

get in that kitchen and
make them cookies
none

of those store boughts

and not that pillsbury tube crap either
Last month I was Nikki and now Im smelle? What lady will I be next month? Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
donts make up ...crap

...plastic man ...dones gots an ...entire ...staff a fact ...checkers workin fer em

...ps ...jimmies donts nevers calls ...nobody lady
Legs for Days needs to

get in that kitchen and
make them cookies
none

of those store boughts

and not that pillsbury tube crap either Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Do you wanna taste my cookie? I’d let you slide the pillsbury tube. Cheers to no relevant reviews but sharing information 🥰
Do you wanna taste my cookie? I’d let you slide the pillsbury tube. Cheers to no relevant reviews but sharing information �� Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
met her in the cookie isle at wegmans . she was initially standoffish as the cookie isle is now the feminine isle.
Thought of retreating but her BOOBS were FALLING out of her blouse I tried not to stare but my BULGE was giving me away.
.....yada yada yada,,after an overnight complete with multiple orgasims on her part
thought
heres the KEY that unlocks that married civi Indian Massuese
inhabitions ...new this was my chance had to take it guys
couple of Cock picks and and a short ride to the cuse and....
plus convo and snuggling on the ride down the 90, yah
we booked the hour with the hot stones , i threw that in
recommendation : YES
Do you wanna taste my cookie? I’d let you slide the pillsbury tube. Cheers to no relevant reviews but sharing information �� Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
She done gotcha there JB. You N OSD be runnin neck n neck with useful reviews the last few yrs here.