LeiLover - Grade A Pussy

I just want to let everybody know leilovers pussy was the best I ever had. I'm not really into eating pussy at all. At times there is a smell or something about it grossed me out but I never had that issue with lei's it's perfect in every way and always very very clean. I loved that pussy so much.
Stalker much? Dude let it go
Umm..alright?
Why not review her? Or is this it...
  • hd
  • 01-23-2015, 11:45 AM
Let it be known, that I in fact love all kinds of pussy............All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we’re slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy. This is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin’ pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don’t got it, you don’t want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!

Attention pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere else, fuck it!
Interesting???
Well, ok then!
Hd, what have I told you about riding the Harley in cold weather...? Did you not learn, sir? All that cold air in your mouth, nose, eyes and ears...
  • hd
  • 01-23-2015, 02:03 PM
Yep..............brain freeze, ain't nothing a little warm pussy juice can't fix?
I just want to let everybody know leilovers pussy was the best I ever had. I'm not really into eating pussy at all. At times there is a smell or something about it grossed me out but I never had that issue with lei's it's perfect in every way and always very very clean. I loved that pussy so much. Originally Posted by userb1
Dude, she broke up or you broke up or it's completely in your head and that detail doesn't matter. Move on and stop trying to instigate by talking about services she doesn't generally offer.
Yep..............brain freeze, ain't nothing a little warm pussy juice can't fix? Originally Posted by hd
That fixes EVERYTHING...jus' sayin'...
Well, that was just f---ing weird.
How's the group therapy working so far?
  • Louc4
  • 01-23-2015, 10:31 PM
I just want to let everybody know leilovers pussy was the best I ever had. I'm not really into eating pussy at all. At times there is a smell or something about it grossed me out but I never had that issue with lei's it's perfect in every way and always very very clean. I loved that pussy so much. Originally Posted by userb1
You can not GRADE a pussy. If you only ate her out. You HAVE to fuck it.
Y'all need to consider the source. I think this is the same dude that posted an ISO looking for someone who would force a cock down his throat.

If you're gonna stalk the ladies, maybe you should stick to pulling pickles.