Edging & Milking

I can edge myself, but I've always considered milking to be something a woman bestows upon a man. Do any Providers find the combination of the two something that can be accomplished over an hour or more? It always seems that when a woman is stroking my business the little head takes over and pushes for release. The erotic part of the event is to surrender control to the woman and let her set the pace and events. The man is rewarded at the end by being "milked" to release.

Are there any Providers here that find this to be a combination of eroticism and domination?
That just sounds mean. Of course, the ladies would do it. Females can be very mean.
Giving me the power to please and pleasure you...What can be hotter then that......I take your sweet cock deep in my mouth, bringing you soo close butt not over the edge, then lightly stroking your balls, while I watch your hard cock throb. When you are soo close to bursting... Im ready now to take it up a notch and start with a gentle stroking of your prostate, a intense butt different type of pleasure....As I bring your to the edge and back again many times, till you are just begging for release then and only they do I allow you to cum for me .Bursting forth your sweet cum in such an intense rush and relief...Slurp~~
See what I mean ... they are just mean.
try www.theredtable.com which is the local version of www.themilkingtable.org
try www.theredtable.com which is the local version of www.themilkingtable.org Originally Posted by davidfree986
Hmmm...could be fun!
ditto with MsAthena....it can be such a hot erotic mindblowing experience for both parties involved!
correction on the link, just go to google and search milking table
  • hd
  • 04-03-2014, 10:10 AM
When I think milking, I think Athena.

Athena, one of these days when you're visiting Dallas our schedules will match up! Sooner than later I hope?
Athena doesn't look like my type. Does edging and milking always have to be about domination or can it also be slow, gentle, sensual and GFE? PM's from providers who are experts in this area would be welcome.
Im not a Domme, yet a Sexual Sensual Mistress whom gets pleasure from giving pleasure.....So no even though the female has the control and power as she has your cock in her hand and is stroking your prostate, it can be, as it is with me a slow and sensual pleasurable experience for the lucky man that will leave him total drained and stated.
When I think milking, I think Athena.

Athena, one of these days when you're visiting Dallas our schedules will match up! Sooner than later I hope? Originally Posted by hd

Yes hd, Your cock better be cumming to me sooner then later.....Slurp~~
Giving me the power to please and pleasure you...What can be hotter then that......I take your sweet cock deep in my mouth, bringing you soo close butt not over the edge, then lightly stroking your balls, while I watch your hard cock throb. When you are soo close to bursting... Im ready now to take it up a notch and start with a gentle stroking of your prostate, a intense butt different type of pleasure....As I bring your to the edge and back again many times, till you are just begging for release then and only they do I allow you to cum for me .Bursting forth your sweet cum in such an intense rush and relief...Slurp~~ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
... a Sexual Sensual Mistress whom gets pleasure from giving pleasure.....So no even though the female has the control and power as she has your cock in her hand and is stroking your prostate, it can be, as it is with me a slow and sensual pleasurable experience for the lucky man that will leave him total drained and stated. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
+1

This sounds so fucking intense & thrilling. Been wanting to experience aspects of this slow sensuous cock-worshipping edging treat. No luck so far.
+1

This sounds so fucking intense & thrilling. Been wanting to experience aspects of this slow sensuous cock-worshipping edging treat. No luck so far. Originally Posted by blinkq45

Make it happen....Life is to short not to fulfill your fantasies and desires......