p411 client, very aggressive attitude

I am not sure what all we are allowed to post, so insted of giving descriptive information, I would like to let the other providers know about this p411 member.

He scheduled an hour incall at my place, showed up on time and we started session. we started messing around and then he started fingering me really hard so i asked him not to do it so hard. then he started rubbing my clit hard too so i told him to rub it soft thats too hard. I was very polite and continued givcing him a bbbj... then we proceeded to full service. he couldnt stay hard so he asks for more bbbj. so i gave him more for about 20 min. i adv him before we started that i dont do cim so when it seem he was about to cum i gave him a soft handjob. after he finishes he jumped up and started threatening me about a bad review. saying that everything he asked for was a no. and that im getting a NO from him on everything too and that he will pay me 100 and just leave without writing anything. so now he dont want to pay. I told him that i dont care about the threats or the review i did the best i could do to make him happy and he's the one chose not to stay and not to pay. I advised him my half hr is 120 and he was here 30 min. but to yell at me and talk to me that way and insult me on the way out is incalled for. I will be reporting this client to gina. and I should have gotten paid up front. insted i trusted his account because he was on p411 with several references
and to add to that he told me i must see a lot of guys because that's why my pussy was so sore. what a jerk. just a few days befolre my birthday and this is the client i get. ladies and gentlemen... dont believe this guys nasty review
You may want to report him to Gina at P411.
Can u send me his info when u get time? Thanks and im sorry u went through that...
yes... he seemed to enjoy his session very much until he was done... he even laid there a second and thats when he jumped up and started threatening me. he told me i could take $100 and shut up and he will go away. or if i wanted the full price of my session he was going to post his bad review up. i told him since he was only here 30 min my 30 min is 120. he paid that but he had a very hostile attitude, and even I was a bit intimidated hoping he wasnt going to get physical. at the beginning the agreed upon time was the hour. I tried offering him more service and tried to deescalate the situation by talking calm and asking him what more i could do. but he just got louder and more insulting and continued to press his issue that he is posting a bad review. my complaint to gina will not be about the money because i should have gotten it up front... it's about his potentially dangerous phsychotic behavior.
Very sorry you had to endure that, Roxy. You're one the nicest, sweetest providers ever and I can see you trying to make the best of a potential bad situation and trying to settle him down. Report him to Gina and notify the other girls of this client before he gets out of hand. I'm really glad you are alright. You're the best! Be safe as always!
This never happens to me but we as women need to be just as aggressive when they start that bullshit get you a hammer and put under bed for safety... and start checking your donation ahead of time sorry this happen. To you
  • !VI!
  • 10-11-2015, 05:37 AM
I am not sure what all we are allowed to post, so insted of giving descriptive information, I would like to let the other providers know about this p411 member.

He scheduled an hour incall at my place, showed up on time and we started session. we started messing around and then he started fingering me really hard so i asked him not to do it so hard. then he started rubbing my clit hard too so i told him to rub it soft thats too hard. I was very polite and continued givcing him a bbbj... then we proceeded to full service. he couldnt stay hard so he asks for more bbbj. so i gave him more for about 20 min. i adv him before we started that i dont do cim so when it seem he was about to cum i gave him a soft handjob. after he finishes he jumped up and started threatening me about a bad review. saying that everything he asked for was a no. and that im getting a NO from him on everything too and that he will pay me 100 and just leave without writing anything. so now he dont want to pay. I told him that i dont care about the threats or the review i did the best i could do to make him happy and he's the one chose not to stay and not to pay. I advised him my half hr is 120 and he was here 30 min. but to yell at me and talk to me that way and insult me on the way out is incalled for. I will be reporting this client to gina. and I should have gotten paid up front. insted i trusted his account because he was on p411 with several references Originally Posted by roxy28

thank you for posting this...

but please be careful about posting about it here, it may be male over female word in the long run
This never happens to me but we as women need to be just as aggressive when they start that bullshit get you a hammer and put under bed for safety... and start checking your donation ahead of time sorry this happen. To you Originally Posted by Sexii Redd
I think you mean have a hammer in place ahead of time? it's really easy to say meet aggression with force, but you were not there.. sounds like roxy28 handled the situation well under difficult circumstances..
Not an alert. Moved to coed.

This would've been better placed in the ladies areas.
  • !VI!
  • 10-11-2015, 06:47 AM
I think you mean have a hammer in place ahead of time? it's really easy to say meet aggression with force, but you were not there.. sounds like roxy28 handled the situation well under difficult circumstances.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
tazers on amazon for $58, amazing how small they can get and he fast you can get someone to drom after tazing the penis

don't getme wrong i love all dicks, but NO way in hell is this gonna fly,

take Vons advice, post it in LR and you can share more info there with out as much backlash from others
ty von ... He never posted anything so I am sure he planned this and has done it before. this is like dining at a restaraunt, order a nice plate and lick it clean and then request a refund! if it was horrible why did you lick the plate clean? Im not worried, obviously it was just a threat. I have weapons here where i can reach them, but I am very small and something like that could have gone bad quick with a man his size. I think it was better to give him his way and let him go
thank you for posting this...

but please be careful about posting about it here, it may be male over female word in the long run Originally Posted by !VI!
That is not necessarily true. Even tho this site is for the guys, when there are guys that are rough, rude or aggressive/threatening with a provider, it is a no brainer when it comes to what side I am on, and it is not his! The problem that occurs is that unless their is proof (pics of an assault, written documentation of threat(s) ect.), then it is all he said/she said.

roxy28 handled the situation well and all she can do is report him to p411 and when/if this guy does a review, let his references he has and I am sure she checked know and she can rebuttal it in coed if she chooses to. Many guys tend to separate their Eccie and p411 handles and the main reason is so they can be a shit ass with one and a great guy with the other. If he does a review, then at least roxy28 can tie the handles together and include it is the thread she puts in the ladies area.

The review itself would not do anything negative to roxy28 as her past history of good, solid reviews would overtake a negative one by a long shot. Von is also right about this kind of thread needs to be in the ladies only areas if is not already.
So sorry that happened to you...
david free is right.... that's exactly how I was thinking. Let him post his opinion if he wants to. He did not assault me physically, he just seemed like the type that might do anything. if i would have gotten the money up front for the hour, I could see it would be a scuffle because he's the type that would have demanded his money back. he was bowing his chest out and lunging as he was talking loudly about what he was gonna do. so.... i told him I dont care about his review and i wanted the 120 for his 30 min that he was here for. as for the handjob... this was the last resort after he had sampled all the other services in between. he was very specific about what he wanted in his p411 profile, and i did my best to accomodate.

his profile did state that he loves handjobs just that he likes to be gently rubbed and not "pulled off". I am very gentle and did not treat him like another number when he was here.

but I guess it was ok for him to be rough with me down there... not cool.