On Your Knees

• ddf69
  • 10-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Question: IMO it's rare to find a girl you enjoys performing a bj on her knees.

Just curious:

Is it considered degrading in some way? Is it more a PSE? Is it just too uncomfortable?

There are times I enjoy standing during a bbbj and just wanted to see what some guys and providers think.
Not at all for me for some girls im sure it could get uncomfortable but i like it.........lol
i know for me, personally... its the angle... i like to be either between the legs.. or preferably on my left side.. so that i can use my right hand.. for up and down.. and suction.. on occasion i will do on the knees... but i think its the angle of the insertion in the mouth.. the height of each of you.. the control of things..

just my preferences
I've wondered that too i always put a pillow for there comfort lol
I like it...but what really is the diff between PSE and GFE?
I like it...but what really is the diff between PSE and GFE? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Gargling vs swallowing
I love being on my knees...lol!

they do sell kneepads at the toy shops.....just for that
On her knees gives me a place to put my beer? Dallas one of my favorite ladies mentioned that some dog beds we saw one day while we were shoping looked like they would work real well as "special purpose" knee pads, not only were they soft but allowed some good movement.
Gargling vs swallowing Originally Posted by mtabsw
Now THAT is a terrific analogy!
I LOVE being on my knees!
I definetly like variety!! I dont mind if I am on my left or right side laying on the bed, sitting in front, on my knees in front or 69ing. You tell me which angle is best, I would be happy to do it!