No recommendation on a review

Ladies,

If you receive a no recommendation on a review please contact the hobbyist and find out why you received the no and what you can do to make it up to us. Do not text any of us and call us an asshole. This will not solve the problem.

I do understand that you do put yourself out there for your money and it is appreciated. Please understand that we also work hard for our money as well.

If I write a no recommendation, which I do not do that often, contact me, find out the problem and what you can do to make it up to me. Texting me and calling me an asshole is not going to help.

There is no need to have your white knights send me a pm telling me to go for a make up session.

Also, be smart about your business. If you have your white knights put in a comment on the thread it bumps the review back to the first page. I would think you would want that review to keep going and not come back to the first page. I know when I go through the reviews I rarely go past the first page.

Thank you and please understand, my goal is to never have a no recommendation on a review. I want all of my sessions to be great.

Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
  • T-Can
  • 12-28-2011, 01:27 PM
Do you need a hug daaaaman?

Just blow it off, it's the hobby, we all have our bad sessions and haters every now and then.
Aww daaaaman come mere ill make it up for you..and it will be a fuck yea
exoticbabygirl... you made me giggle...
daaaaaaman is a long time member of the board and his reviews are a few on ECCIE that I trust when making a decision when seeing a lady. White Knights have no reason to ever PM a fellow hobbyist and giving him grief because of a bad review. If a lady gets a bad review, thats just the way it goes, live and let live. But Daaaman is right, texting and bitching is not needed, we have enough drama to deal with. Keep on writing the reviews Daaaaman, your information and help on ECCIE is much appreciated and respected. My 2 cents worth.
hehheeee! Wow
POW BISHES!!
Daaaaaman I'll make it up to you
When the Meet part don't go smooth,
neither will the Session part.

When the Original Agreement don't go smooth,
neither will the Session.

Trust your gut, when you get that feeling that makes you say, fuck this.
Back out, and never go back. I am very selective on who i see.
A Turn-Off is A Turn-Off
Why force it when there are so many to choose from?
Good Job Daaaman, for having the balls to stand up for the TRUTH.
I wish i could find a job that makes $.5 - $$$$/hr.

CG
Negrtaive reviews are surely a hard pill to swallow. And there are always two sides to every story. No excuse for nasty texts, period. And surely if you would have turned and walked out the door, you would have been the target of criticism from the ladies.

However... Sorry for the unpopular view, I'm sure I'll get slapped around for it.
Fuck them if they can't take a negative review. WK's and hookers running their chops about me would be way down on my list of give a shit.

Keep being a hunting dog for rest us daaaaaman!!!
awwww I take it you had to give a no? ..... Let me make you feel better
  • Jaci
  • 12-29-2011, 08:40 AM
Daaaaaaman ,
I believe if there were more reviews that were truthful things would be better! I think alot of times you gentlemen dont want to hurt anyones feelings myself I want to know the truth therefore I can practice in the area I need to improve on...................Daaaaaama n your a sweetie

BECAUSE PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT AND WE ARE FAR FROM PERFECT.....

Hug's and New Years Kisses, Jaci