Somebodys in TROUBLE

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info
Torito
If this is you, I wouldn't go home today.
Omg too Freaken funny. Poor Ralph.
Ralph has been a bad boy.
  • Tetas
  • 08-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Ralph fucked up, not only did he stick his dick in crazy, he married it!
So you post this so EVEN more people can see this?

Maybe it is funny to you but this person is a REAL person with a REAL life and just because a person with a clear vendetta did something ugly to someone does NOT make it right by adding MORE attention.

Why the hell would you post a link to a persons possible real world info? Would you be okay if someone did this to you?

What if this guy has some serious fall out as a result of this? Something YOU helped call MORE attention to?

Trying to get a cheap laugh at someone else expense really sucks in my book.

It is scary when people forget that their actions may cause REAL damage to others.

I guess I'm just wrong for actually giving a f*ck about how I treat people, even if I don't know them from Adam.

I don't find this funny at all.
lighten up babe
Hey, if I'm a tight ass for actually caring if something like this might cause harm to someone else, then thank god I'm a tight ass.

I would rather care thank you ever much.

I guess we all have to march to our own beat of the drum.

;-)
Maybe you are right Kaylee. I thought she was outing herself just as much as she was him, maybe even more. He wasn't doing for her any more so she was going on ADF to get laid.
I know that most people have a short attention span like me. After I leave work today I could bump into Ralph and not even recognize him.
I am going home. You guys have a good holiday weekend, I know I am.
Maybe you are
right Kaylee. I thought she was outing herself just as much as she was him, maybe even more. He wasn't doing for her any more so she was going on ADF to get laid.
I know that most people have a short attention span like me. After I leave work today I could bump into Ralph and not even recognize him.
I am going home. You guys have a good holiday weekend, I know I am. Originally Posted by EROS725
I agree, but look at all the phone numbers. They are all Ralph's. She is not giving away anything on herself really other than being crazy or bad judge of character.

I bet we could call Ralph and get her number though.
  • Tetas
  • 08-30-2013, 05:32 PM
KayleeBabe, you may wanna think about backing away from the board for a little while, you've lost your sense of humor...playing Don Quixote for every dumbass on the internet is gonna wear you out fast.
I have had it happen. This is a warning for this guy. He very well could be part of our community.
Hey, if I'm a tight ass for actually caring if something like this might cause harm to someone else, then thank god I'm a tight ass.

I would rather care thank you ever much.

I guess we all have to march to our own beat of the drum.

;-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I agree with you, Kaylee. As far as the suggestion about your sense of humor, in my opinion someone who gets a laugh as long as he only hurts someone else, has no idea of humor. Only sadism.

Torito
I also agree with Kaylee!
Torito, I respect that your a mod but you don't even know me. Should you be calling someone a sadist over one post you don't agree with. Perhaps I should call you names for every post you make I don't agree with. Sadist...please

You could have just sent me a pm of your views on my sense of humor versus making this public.
Torito, I respect that your a mod but you don't even know me. Should you be calling someone a sadist over one post you don't agree with. Perhaps I should call you names for every post you make I don't agree with. Sadist...please

You could have just sent me a pm of your views on my sense of humor versus making this public. Originally Posted by add197531
Neither of us has to like the other's opinion. I consider enjoying another person's serious problems ( that we would not want for ourselves) to be sadistic. Perhaps my definition is only my own, but it is mine.

Torito