BOGUS REVIEW WHAT TO DO????

I recently received a negative review from geezer47 and I have never had an appointment with this person. I have no clue why someone would want to do this. I have a great reputation here and love what I do. The day that he claimed that he saw me I was actually in Houston with my room mate Ms Jade. I had an appointment that night how can I be in two places at one time. How do i go about addressing this problem because I feel that this is putting a bad light on me and i do not feel that it is right to spread lies.
For one thing, you should not call attention to the review as you are doing now with this thread.

In the unlikely event that you have some kind of verifiable proof that you did not see this individual, just click on that little yellow triangle with the exclamation point and report his post to the mods.
she is right, it's bogus... I just read the review, it's a cut and paste of the Lindsay Lee review he did, the one where Lindsay rebutted that he had bad breath
I like your sleuthing skills.
He's up to something. Good luck Tyler.
Good luck! Remember one bad review doesn't negate all the good. I get surveys all the time for my job. It sucks seeing a bad one but you just have to move on. We know you are good.
He should be banned
  • L.A.
  • 08-30-2013, 07:23 PM
Good luck! Remember one bad review doesn't negate all the good. I get surveys all the time for my job. It sucks seeing a bad one but you just have to move on. We know you are good. Originally Posted by Good4You
She's not saying it was a bad review...she's saying is it a false review and that the session never took place......a HUGE difference.
A confirmed fake (never happened) review that was intended to be detrimental to a provider should lead to the person who made the false review getting booted from this site (period).
She's not saying it was a bad review...she's saying is it a false review and that the session never took place......a HUGE difference. Originally Posted by L.A.
I understand that; I was indicating like many have before me, she has nothing to worry about, her reputation is good and even though an ass-hat has attempted to debunk it I don't believe it will keep anyone away. I still want to see her.

A confirmed fake (never happened) review that was intended to be detrimental to a provider should lead to the person who made the false review getting booted from this site (period). Originally Posted by SD2011
I agree...if proven in the court of ECCIE, then ban the loser that makes light of someones livelihood.
Thanks you guys He is an ass i'm not worried about it but it was strange that I was at an apt. in Houston the same day but he says it was in DFW.
I laugh at Losers like him.
She's not saying it was a bad review...she's saying is it a false review and that the session never took place......a HUGE difference. Originally Posted by L.A.
What she said was it is a negative review that is false/fake.

For one thing, you should not call attention to the review as you are doing now with this thread.
... Originally Posted by yourself
And if that's all she did maybe a Mod wouldn't have found what Chung Tran did. But, I know what you mean when a lady disputes a 'No' review that did take place, but this a fake review.

she is right, it's bogus... I just read the review, it's a cut and paste of the Lindsay Lee review he did, the one where Lindsay rebutted that he had bad breath Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Good work Chung, nice looking out for a Lady. Tyler is a beautiful, respectful, quality provider with a great attitude.

It's a shame this douchebag his written two 'No' reviews recently because he didn't get tongue during DFK, but he had a great time with everything else in the session, including the fake one with Tyler. She is as GFE as a provider can be, with BBBJCIM and Greek.

I have spent time with Tyler and reviewed her. I am not her White Knight, but she put her tongue halfway to my tonsils and everywhere else you can imagine.

This douchebag should be banned for writing a FAKE REVIEW and should seek help for his AGENDA ISSUES.

ManSlut
Even if the review was real, there is still nothing that makes it a NO in my eyes. So even if she didn't like to deep kiss she still seemed to provide a good service. I have read all her reviews and have seen nothing but good things. We have tried to meet a couple of times, but our schedules never meshed. I still have my eye on her and it will happen one of these days. Just hard when I'm in Austin, but my next trip to Dallas she will be the priority.
haters will always be haters