Why

Why is the rate of pussy is going up in houston it's like everywhere i look it's 300 bucks or maybe more which is absurd just my opinion I'm thinking to myself do i wanna fuck this hot chick with big boobs and a banging body or get some good head or get my lights shut off and cable or be short on rent i get these lovely ladies has to make a living but i rather have all my bills paid then getting in pussy that's more important to me there's a bunch of providers on here i would love to see but for the simple fact i can't afford them lol which is cool i stay in my lane to what i can afford and it's not like they gonna take less money for there time and campanionship if so the session will be shitty and over faster then a blink off a eye but in all fairness i wouldn't even approach them because i understand they have bills and families to provide for also so honestly I'm not making a big issue about this situation I'm just simply curious on why so much but i applaude these ladies for making there money and more power to the fellas who can afford to pay that much for pussy maybe i just need an even better job then what i have now
Inflation...
Supply and Demand
Everything in my life cost more today.
Do you think it doesn't in their lives?
Apartment rent, hotel fees, utilities, what business do you know that doesn't eventually have to raise prices to compensate for having to pay more?
Answer: One's that go out of business!

Maybe you should take up Streewalkers, they have no overhead.
punctuation is a beautiful thing
Everything in my life cost more today.
Do you think it doesn't in their lives?
Apartment rent, hotel fees, utilities, what business do you know that doesn't eventually have to raise prices to compensate for having to pay more?
Answer: One's that go out of business! Originally Posted by rockerrick
^^^ Yep.

However, I don't understand; from what I can tell ECCIE has plenty of bootyful buffet choices at the moderate $200-250 per hour level, and many economical $200 and less options. Use the search function in provider ads, OP, and key in your price point. If you don't like what you see in that range, tighten your belt and pay the going rate for someone in the $300+ bracket, or wait for your dream dates to advertise specials.

The Hobby is a luxury, not a necessity, but can still be enjoyed by gents of all means depending upon reasonable expectations.

What is the saying? Champagne taste on a beer budget? Try whiskey or vodka instead.
Haha take up streetwalkers funny but i'll pass i didn't say i was broke i just said i wasn't paying 300 bucks for pussy why everyone taking it so personal it's just opinion i don't have anything against it i just want to know why that's all
....i wasn't paying 300 bucks for pussy ... Originally Posted by Gway8899
I agree, ....

... but I'll pay 300 bucks for what surrounds "the pussy"!
Well one day I'm gonna have to take the plunge and do it but will the experience be any different from me paying 160 or 200 bucks then paying 300 i just wanna know what will be the difference anyone care to elaborate?
...I'm thinking to myself do i wanna fuck this hot chick with big boobs and a banging body or get some good head or get my lights shut off and cable or be short on rent... Originally Posted by Gway8899
If the difference between a $200 whore and a $300 whore is going to cause you to come up short on rent or get your electricity turned off, then you need to find a new hobby...this ain't for you...

P.S.-You're not black, are you?
Bitching here about it isn't going to change one damn thing.
The ladies here will get their price if they can or drop it if they lose customers. Again...supply and demand.
More power to them if they can get their price. It's good business.
Haha take up streetwalkers funny but i'll pass i didn't say i was broke i just said i wasn't paying 300 bucks for pussy why everyone taking it so personal it's just opinion i don't have anything against it i just want to know why that's all Originally Posted by Gway8899
Why do you feel the need to address the board of your financial down fall when it comes to paying a whore? Are you looking to possibly gain sympathy snatch? Are you hoping your going to persuade a whore to give you a payment plan?

If you can't afford it then find you something you can & go for it. Complaining about snatch rates isn t going to do anything but get your feelings hurt especially in Houston...
If the difference between a $200 whore and a $300 whore is going to cause you to come up short on rent or get your electricity turned off, then you need to find a new hobby...this ain't for you...

P.S.-You're not black, are you? Originally Posted by Wakeup
This is fucking hilarious
That's why I said it...
Hilarious is $200. Fucking hilarious is $300.
punctuation is a beautiful thing Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Maybe he could make more money if he want back to school and learned how to form a sentence...haha

By the way...how you doin Katie?