Beau Derriere

My friend tried to set up an appointment with her and she blew hiim off like he had the plague. He has references and more money than she is asking for!!!????

She is the problem.... Just information for you

She is a DRAMA QUEEEN.... Do not give personal info to her...NOT SAFE
Crybaby
Thanks for responding. I can always count on an IDiot!!!

Would not waste my time on a person who several have reviews that she is FAT!!!

And she is a SMOKER!!! E cig is Smoking

She needs to find a 9 to 5 job.

Dont fuck with a ECCIE Friend
Butt hurt much. Just remember not all money is good money. Maybe your friend gave her the douchebag vibe ... much like your posting of this thread.
Butt hurt much. Just remember not all money is good money. Maybe your friend gave her the douchebag vibe ... much like your posting of this thread. Originally Posted by pyramider
do you really have 7 reviews!!! You are awesome!! Thanks for responding.. There is always more than ONE IDIOT in a conversation.

Beau Derriere is a not worth the time. She is BBW and a SMOKER!!!

My friend wanted to see her. And I told him she has alot negative around her. He said NO PROBLEM. Well, he tried, but she is so JADED that she accused him of JFK assasination!!

She needs to RETIRE
Ladies have the right to refuse anyone for any reason. Sorry it didn't work out but there are plenty of other ladies to choose from.
My friend tried to set up an appointment with her and she blew hiim off like he had the plague. He has references and more money than she is asking for!!!????

She is the problem.... Just information for you

She is a DRAMA QUEEEN.... Do not give personal info to her...NOT SAFE Originally Posted by NoTell
And by the way.. your friend must have a mangina in that he has you doing the fucking legwork on something he is too chickenshit to take care of himself.....

Let him do his own ......
Ladies have the right to refuse anyone for any reason. Sorry it didn't work out but there are plenty of other ladies to choose from. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
What is your involvement in this.... Mister HELPER!!!!
do you really have 7 reviews!!! You are awesome!! Thanks for responding.. There is always more than ONE IDIOT in a conversation.

Beau Derriere is a not worth the time. She is BBW and a SMOKER!!!

My friend wanted to see her. And I told him she has alot negative around her. He said NO PROBLEM. Well, he tried, but she is so JADED that she accused him of JFK assasination!!

She needs to RETIRE Originally Posted by NoTell
You are so right. There is always one idiot in a conversation when you are involved, even when you are talking to yourself I suspect.

Carry on
And by the way.. your friend must have a mangina in that he has you doing the fucking legwork on something he is too chickenshit to take care of himself.....

Let him do his own ...... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
He is NEW to the scene and why he picked the WHORE.... I dont know!!!

He is a FRIEND.... Look that up!!!! LOL Dumbass!!
What is your involvement in this.... Mister HELPER!!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
And what is your involvement in this situation with your buddy who isn't capable of securing an appt on his own? And why are you posting about his situation for him?

BTW, trashing a provider publicly isn't really gone help your situation when you or your buddy attempt to contact other providers.
My OTHER HANDLE tried to set up an appointment with her and she FIGURED IT OUT then blew that handle off like he had the plague. My other handle has references and more money than she is asking for!!!????

She is the problem when i get BUTTHURT... Just information for you

I AM a DRAMA QUEEEN......NOT SAFE Originally Posted by NoTell
FTFU
^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL

BTW, trashing a provider publicly isn't really gone help your situation when you or your buddy attempt to contact other providers. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

IT SURE IN THE HELL WONT.