Any Dallas gents interested in a pregnant provider???

Hello Dallas! 👋😊

Allow me to introduce myself....I'm Summer! At the moment, I have never been to the beautiful city I keep hearing so much about. I would LOVE to have the pleasure of visiting with you gentlemen very soon and receive a little help discovering the unknown 😉 from you. I am a classy, upscale, discreet provider who is 30 weeks expecting. Please send me a pm for current pics and info...let's get to know each other! 😘

This is not an ad and I am not currently in the Dallas area. I am just seeking info on what area to stay in or what hotels are safest and most discreet for incall and looking to see if anyone is interested in scheduling play time with a lovely drama free companion.
IMO stay away from the downtown area. Parking is a hassle and traffic is bad most of the time. From a hobbiest point of view, it's usually a deal breaker.

A pregnant provider is on my bucket list.
I misread the OP's topic. I thought it said is anyone interested in getting a provider pregnant.
Galleria area is a great area! Also, I'm 7 months pregnant as well and do well - I stay very low-volume, though - so I guess doing "well" can be seen differently! Good luck!
Pregnant providers are one of my very favorite for some reason. Several years ago, there was a Aussie provider in, of all places, South Dallas....not in the nicest areas. She was an absolute stunning lass in her early 20’s. Blonde haired and blue eyes (also my crux). I would visit her several times a week and enjoyed every single minute of my time. I don’t know if it was the actual pregnancy or the lactation showers I received but she was my ATF.

On a related side note, should anyone have any information on where she is now, I’d love to know! OH, how I miss her badly!

Any who, come to Dallas and I’d be one of your first clients! Yum!
Yes Bambi I prefer to remain low volume as well! I don't offer quick visits or BnGs. I would much rather enjoy an hr or 2 with a serious upscale gentleman who doesn't mind seeing me repeatedly and establish a connection for future visits and/or traveling. Thanks for the galleria area info. I've been told by a well established hobbyist that the galleria area is best and he also said you were very sweet and had good experience in this area. Hopefully you won't mind me contacting you if I have any provider questions lol.
Yes Bambi I prefer to remain low volume as well! I don't offer quick visits or BnGs. I would much rather enjoy an hr or 2 with a serious upscale gentleman who doesn't mind seeing me repeatedly and establish a connection for future visits and/or traveling. Thanks for the galleria area info. I've been told by a well established hobbyist that the galleria area is best and he also said you were very sweet and had good experience in this area. Hopefully you won't mind me contacting you if I have any provider questions lol. Originally Posted by momentswithsummer

Oh!! Am I sensing a possible double sessions with 2 pregnant providers?
Huge fantasy.... preggo provider, with a strap on, lactating, while her friend watches. All of my fantasies rolled up into one!
Always a fan of pregnant ladies that have hormones raging and need their relief as much as I do. If you're lactating, even better!
Hey Von, when are you going to ban cage196's avatar????? LMAO
In answer to the OP's question - I am not interested, reminds me too much of the Ex and I've spent 20 years getting rid of that baggage...Lol

But, there is definitely a market here for you.
I enjoy a pregnant woman.
A doubles with you and Bambi would be kinky hotttttt indeed
Why is it that all the best action occurs in the galleria! Do any of the fine ladies care about the hobbyists west of 360? Mid-cities area (euless/bedford/even Irving) would b better than north dallas. The Mentioned towns have plenty nice hotels AND are close to DFW airport...perfect for those arriving to the metroplex for some heavenly fun. These towns would serve both dallas n fw n all towns in-between. Plzzzz! (Btw, i sent u an Eccie PM Ms Summer
Two pretty gals that obviously enjoy BBFS - sounds like a fun time!