Worst timing ever

Had meeting set. Been wanting to see her forever. She is on her way over. Cop car under hotel carport. She ditches.

Turns out some douchebag had something stolen from him somewhere in hotel. Plans ruined. Fml.
Mkay
It wasn't meant to be.. move on. better safe then sorry on both ends
You're right. This is good advice. In the moment it was going on, it seemed like end of world. I should chill.
Had meeting set. Been wanting to see her forever. She is on her way over. Cop car under hotel carport. She ditches.

Turns out some douchebag had something stolen from him somewhere in hotel. Plans ruined. Fml. Originally Posted by Cableguyonthefly
Did she think YOU were a cop? Was she wearing a sign that said "I'm a hooker"?? Was there a reason why you couldn't have met her outside and walked in with her??? How did she know there was a cop under the carport "on her way over"????

Doesn't sound like bad timing - Sounds like bad planning....you'll learn.....maybe. I guess there was more than one douchebag staying at that hotel....
Lighten up, Francis. She said she drove by and saw them. I did offer to meet off sute and walk in with her. Paranoia owned her at that moment though. Thanks.
Don't ever call me Francis!!
Paranoia at it's finest...because sure a cop means a sting right? Cops always show up before a provider to let them know they are about to get caught...lucky her she saw a cop car in a public place. God forbid she saw a state trooper on the way to the hotel, she would have probably drove off the road in fear of getting busted!
Agree 100%

It wasn't meant to be.. move on. better safe then sorry on both ends Originally Posted by joesmo888

Turns out some douchebag had something stolen from him somewhere in hotel. Plans ruined. Fml. Originally Posted by Cableguyonthefly
Seeing cop car freak anybody out participating in Illegal business.