"The American Left should work toward abolishing the Constitution someday..."

Jesus Christ this is horrifying.

This. In the New Republic. Not some crazy fringe rag, or some hyper-privileged white kid at Buzzfeed.

Have people lost their goddamn minds?
Have people lost their goddamn minds? Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Well, Donald Trump has refused to say that he will accept the results of the election. I'd say anyone who agrees, and the President himself, have probably lost their minds.

I'll also agree, that anyone, advocating abolishing the constitution, has lost their mind.
Glock, after your last reply to me, I started to consider that you may have some rationality. Now, I must reconsider. Do you REALLY believe the shit you throw? I don't suppose you noticed that the article you referenced is opinion, not fact. In my opinion Santa Claus is real. LOL.
CourtPacking is not solely for the SC.

Look at all the judges who have been siding with the DemoTurds on shit like the lockdowns...ie travelban, etc

They have been covertly packing the lower courts for years... havent you noticed that ?
Well, Donald Trump has refused to say that he will accept the results of the election. I'd say anyone who agrees, and the President himself, have probably lost their minds.

I'll also agree, that anyone, advocating abolishing the constitution, has lost their mind. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I'm thoroughly convinced that question was invented because they knew Donnie would say "as long as it isn't rigged". So we've been in this retarded "gotcha" game with it the last 6 months. I'm sure he'll leave as long as there isn't outstanding proof that it wasn't a con job, which I'm sure it won't be any more than usual.

Besides, the country isn't a car, and the Oval Office doesn't have a steering wheel. He can say he's not conceding all he wants, it doesn't matter. The world will carry on without him.

On the flip side of the coin, I'd L-O-V-E it if the tabletop exercise they did a few month ago played out, and Biden didn't concede, and CA, OR, and WA secede from the Union. Fuck, I got a semi just typing that.

Glock, after your last reply to me, I started to consider that you may have some rationality. Now, I must reconsider. Do you REALLY believe the shit you throw? I don't suppose you noticed that the article you referenced is opinion, not fact. In my opinion Santa Claus is real. LOL. Originally Posted by reddog1951
I understand that's a pretty fringe ideology. It's more that they'd give it the time of day. I know the New Republic has a left tilt, but it's never usually that egregious, and the article really shows the writer's hand - they want to fundamentally disassemble America and rewrite it with a system that meets their wants exclusively.
G, I'm surprised you're JUST stumbling onto what the Lefties goals have always been. We've ignored it for years because it was preposterous. But the left took over education and has gutted those institutions turning them into indoctrination centers...hence the cannon fodder in the streets now.

They've been replacing DAs that are lefties so that rioters won't get held and charged, and anyone that fights back does.

They have been planning and working towards this for the last few decades. Trump f*cked up the plan... now their media is pulling out all the plans to try and get Biden over the line.... that's their last chance to carry their plans out peacefully..

If that fails things are going to get hot very quickly.

I hope everyone has their go-bag.
Just remember 10 million to sell us out.
what gets me is the total reversal of reality when the dim media wonders aloud if trump would accept the results of an election

the dims have spent four years lying and not accepting an election and should trump win this next one they wont accept that either and they will immediately turn to lying, rioting, burning and looting (not that they have ever quit lying , rioting, burning and looting), should trump win
what gets me is the total reversal of reality when the dim media wonders aloud if trump would accept the results of an election

the dims have spent four years lying and not accepting an election and should trump win this next one they wont accept that either and they will immediately turn to rioting, , burning and looting should trump win Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
EXACTLY.

But Trump is destroying norms.. LOL it is to laugh.

They don't seem to understand the matches they are playing with have the ability to burn down the damn house. And while a lot are rooting for that they have NO IDEA what that really means.

A simple tour through the Balkans in the 90s would demonstrate the folly.
G, I'm surprised you're JUST stumbling onto what the Lefties goals have always been. We've ignored it for years because it was preposterous. But the left took over education and has gutted those institutions turning them into indoctrination centers...hence the cannon fodder in the streets now.

They've been replacing DAs that are lefties so that rioters won't get held and charged, and anyone that fights back does.

They have been planning and working towards this for the last few decades. Trump f*cked up the plan... now their media is pulling out all the plans to try and get Biden over the line.... that's their last chance to carry their plans out peacefully..

If that fails things are going to get hot very quickly.

I hope everyone has their go-bag. Originally Posted by texassapper
I lived in SF for a while, I know the score, but for what is generally considered a respectable paper going this far is scary to me