Name: Ariana
Address and Phone: Jade - 2006 Market Center Blvd. Phone: (214) 651-1818
Address: Tell Google to look for Hawaii
Phone: 214-651-1818
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: standing shower, DFK, DATY, BBBJx3, SS, MPCFS, laughing and clowning
Hair Length and Color: medium dark with blondish hair piece
says she wants to go blond!
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Others have said and I agree. Ariana is one of the more beautiful women I have been with, amps or indy. 5'4" and maybe 95 pounds. Cute face that from some angles is beautiful. A smile that is truly lovely. Nice legs in the soft Asian way, a round ass that is very nice and tight, flat tummy, breasts that are amazing. Others have typed MM, but I could find no evidence of enhancement. Perfectly perky. Her best among many great features.
Recommendation: Yes, whole heartedly.
great review! that pro pic looks inviting.. nice curves.
Yup very nice
  • PBJ
  • 11-25-2018, 12:04 PM
I wanted to meet her but she’s on vacation until 12/3
Damn gotta wait until then she looks good in that pro pic
Good review, Ariana is an exquisite woman! She is finally back and has returned to Jade. Her pro pic perfectly highlights her amazing temple body. Once seen in person the sight of her is one to truly cherish. She is on a league of her own, I'd dare to say a very serious contender for the most beautiful standout provider in Dallas, absolute model material. Judy and Kiss at Luxury would be the only competition that rivals Ariana's looks. To be fair I'd call it a tie amongst them.

My own review of Ariana
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2576971

• Quark
  • 04-28-2019, 07:10 AM
After 30 days a review should not be bumped. You my post a link I think, but no bumping old reviews please.
Where can I find the pro pic? I’m new here!
yeah, what he said
  • Quark
  • 05-08-2019, 08:17 PM
Don't think it is available. And if it is,it would violate image rules. Trust the descriptions. She is a 10.
So the biggest advertiser on eccie repeatedly bumps his own six month old review, as he's done over and over again on his and other of his associated handles' like Gowasu's reviews, and I'll bet CDJ1990 (just watch!), breaking the rules all the time, while complaining all the time about advertisers and pretending to respect the rules.

Then he gets us all upset about it and we bitch about it and bump it some more and

Opps. Damm, I see what you did Quark. (Any boy that trusts this BS'r is stupider than the Bs'r). This sort of shit is why eccie is all ads all the time now.
Arianna is a pretty woman and fun date. I know her well..
So the biggest advertiser on eccie repeatedly bumps his own six month old review, as he's done over and over again on his and other of his associated handles' like Gowasu's reviews, and I'll bet CDJ1990 (just watch!), breaking the rules all the time, while complaining all the time about advertisers and pretending to respect the rules.

Then he gets us all upset about it and we bitch about it and bump it some more and

Opps. Damm, I see what you did Quark. (Any boy that trusts this BS'r is stupider than the Bs'r). This sort of shit is why eccie is all ads all the time now.
Verily? Taking Eccie's Commandments in Vain?

Someone should report Quark's heathenish Protestant malefaction to the Inquisition.
  • Quark
  • 05-09-2019, 06:05 AM
Mods please close this old review.