Address and Phone: -
Address: Midway and Rosemeade
Phone: 972-585-4787
City: FN Dallas
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBM +
Hair Length and Color: Just above shoulders Black with some curl.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Between 5’ and 5’2
6 plus for looks maybe higher, don’t want to over state.
Perfect Spinner type body with the Asian stereo types.
Fully developed A’s with pointed dimes. Clean shaven with a tat near her navel.
No visible mommy damage.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the recon Tommy.
Thanks for the recon Tommy. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Always welcome.

I have been busy grooming a new one, but have given up the cause.
"I have been busy grooming a new one, but have given up the cause."
Know the feeling. Bottomless money and time pit.
Gosh, I totally agree with the 2 comments above mine. I, too, thought I was grooming somebody at a totally unsuspecting location/spa.

Didn't go the way I wanted to/took too long....I gave up...

She would have been so worth it....
How long is too long y'all think?
How long is too long y'all think? Originally Posted by ParGolfer

For me it's between 3 to 5 visits. By then I have I pretty good idea about how far I might be able to take it.

With some, all it takes is one visit and I'll never return.
You can always marry her...
Tommy, how many times have you seen her
I accidentally stumbled across this place earlier today. Walked in and seems like I saw your girl at the front desk, Summer. Description is pretty spot on. I left - not my jizz preference.

Always welcome.

I have been busy grooming a new one, but have given up the cause. Originally Posted by TommyJay
Since it’s less than a five minute walk from my pad, I’ll probably have to go check it out. A’s and B’s are fine with me as long as she doesn’t look like Bea Arthur or Granny Clampett and gives a halfway decent massage.
Unfortunately, I have not had premium access restored yet. I am not sure if there are any posts I am not reading.

I have only been once and summer said they have 2 girls the other being younger.

I gave up on my groomer after 7 or so try’s. The massage had me going back as it was really good and then the lack of draping. After 7 I resumed my quest for the trifecta (looks, massage and extras)
Youre a popular man. That inbox is at capacity. Care to share the details of your ex-groomee for other teachers out there.n
Funny thing about the grooming process, ROI is non-existent...you only feel like you accomplished something. This is because there is always someone getting the better service because: they pay more than you do, they might be more attractive than you or for whatever reason they just clicked with the lady.

The kicker is when they are paying less and getting more (I've been the beneficiary of this and also on the other end its not fun at all lol)

So why spend/waste the time and money? Just curious...