Piece Of Shit State Attorney Angela Corey Thrown Out Of Office

Voters finally had enough of Obama/Holder tool Angela Corey and threw her out of office. There's probably a position in the DOJ for her.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...omment-2884628

How this bitch isn't in jail is beyond me. Remember the IT guy she fired because he found evidence on Trayvon's phone that wasn't turned over to the Defense team? Well it turns out that evidence had been erased from Trayvon's phone AFTER he was dead. This, along with the other shenanigans Corey and the state pulled in the grand jury trial was utterly ridiculous.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ings-attached/

I contend that some of white officer/black thug blood is on her hands also. Hope the bitch chokes to death on a ham sammich and goes straight to hell.
She certainly has the qualifications for a position in a Clinton Administration.
.. on to Baltimore.
She's on Clintons short list of AGs if she's elected POTUS.
Damn! I guess the republicans really are gonna turn against Trump. Now they are gonna join Clinton? How Cute! She is a republican and a typical one at that. She has a win at all cost mentality right in line with the Reps. Look how many people she fired. I wonder if you went case by case would the majority of the juvenile cases she moved to adult court be minorities.
Damn! I guess the republicans really are gonna turn against Trump. Now they are gonna join Clinton? How Cute! She is a republican and a typical one at that. She has a win at all cost mentality right in line with the Reps. Look how many people she fired. I wonder if you went case by case would the majority of the juvenile cases she moved to adult court be minorities. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You and she prove the Conservatives clean their own house!

When are you LyingLiberals gonna start?
You and she prove the Conservatives clean their own house!

When are you LyingLiberals gonna start? Originally Posted by LexusLover
We are cleaning "our house". One seat at a time. You are witnessing the final days of the GOP having any kind of a majority. In the next few decades you will see more Blacks, Women, Hispanic and even Gay Politicians( beside the closet republican ones) holding office in every state and the Capital. Eventually your team will be a distant memory. Kind of a "redneck excido" era is where we are headed.
We are cleaning "our house". One seat at a time. You are witnessing the final days of the GOP having any kind of a majority. In the next few decades you will see more Blacks, Women, Hispanic and even Gay Politicians( beside the closet republican ones) holding office in every state and the Capital. Eventually your team will be a distant memory. Kind of a "redneck excido" era is where we are headed. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
So, which group do you belong to? I'm guessing gay.
  • DSK
  • 08-31-2016, 01:00 PM
We are cleaning "our house". One seat at a time. You are witnessing the final days of the GOP having any kind of a majority. In the next few decades you will see more Blacks, Women, Hispanic and even Gay Politicians( beside the closet republican ones) holding office in every state and the Capital. Eventually your team will be a distant memory. Kind of a "redneck excido" era is where we are headed. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Back in the Asian countries your people come from, not too much diversity, though, is there? (Counting 55 different types of Asians who look exactly alike as diversity doesn't count)

"While China is officially home to 55 ethnic minority groups, the Middle Kingdom is far more ethnically homogeneous than the United States. Han Chinese make up 91.59 percent of the population, and the majority of the remaining 8.41 percent are visually indistinguishable from their Han counterparts." -Wikipedia

Virtually no black or Latin people so spare us the sanctimonious bullshit about lack of diversity in America. I've been to China, and I saw one black guy there after a week!! I guess the Great Wall of China keeps out the Mexicans!!

Additionally, they abort females to get a male heir!
Just say ..... Greece!!!! And keep repeating it!!!!

I won't say "Roman Empire" that will require you to read.
So, which group do you belong to? I'm guessing gay. Originally Posted by bambino
LOL Wishful thinking on your part. Sorry keep your head up. I am sure one of your forum lackeys will let you have a little dick if you need it.
Back in the Asian countries .... Originally Posted by DSK
When all he ever had to write on is a Big Chief tablet it's challenging for him to look outside the lines when preparing a manuscript.

So, as difficult as it may be, try to cut him a little slack on "ignorance"!
LOL Wishful thinking on your part. Sorry keep your head up. I am sure one of your forum lackeys will let you have a little dick if you need it. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're the little dick here Pocket Pool.
... a little dick if you need it. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Are you a girl?
Back in the Asian countries your people come from, not too much diversity, though, is there? (Counting 55 different types of Asians who look exactly alike as diversity doesn't count)

"While China is officially home to 55 ethnic minority groups, the Middle Kingdom is far more ethnically homogeneous than the United States. Han Chinese make up 91.59 percent of the population, and the majority of the remaining 8.41 percent are visually indistinguishable from their Han counterparts." -Wikipedia

Virtually no black or Latin people so spare us the sanctimonious bullshit about lack of diversity in America. I've been to China, and I saw one black guy there after a week!! I guess the Great Wall of China keeps out the Mexicans!!

Additionally, they abort females to get a male heir! Originally Posted by DSK
I took a test once where you colored in the dots, and I got a line off, so my answers were misaligned with questions. My answers probably made more sense pertaining to that test than whatever that rant does to this thread. Who cares what other countries do or have. By the way I came from Adam and Eve. Didnt you?