New Poll shows that most Republicans regret nominating Trump.

http://www.vox.com/2016/8/30/1271110...ret?yptr=yahoo
A majority of Republicans now want a do-over.

A new poll by the Huffington Post and YouGov shows that 54 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning voters now say that Donald Trump was not the best choice for the GOP nomination, up from 44 percent in June. Meanwhile, the number of Republican voters who say Trump was the best option fell from 44 to 35 percent.
How many dimretards want a do-over?
I'd like to see that poll.
and most democrats don't approve of Clinton .. so your point was ... what exactly?? idiot
A record number of Americans now dislike hildebeest.

A new Washington Post-ABC News poll shows 41 percent of Americans have a favorable impression of hildebeest, while 56 percent have an unfavorable one.

That's the worst image hildebeest has had in her quarter-century in national public life....

Hildebeest's numbers appear to have dropped since that early August poll mostly in groups that have been very supportive of her:
  • Her favorable rating among women dropped from 54 percent to just 45 percent.
  • Among Hispanics, it went from 71 percent to 55 percent.
  • Among liberals, it went from 76 percent to 63 percent.

(WaPo)
  • DSK
  • 08-31-2016, 05:08 PM
http://www.vox.com/2016/8/30/1271110...ret?yptr=yahoo
A majority of Republicans now want a do-over.

A new poll by the Huffington Post and YouGov shows that 54 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning voters now say that Donald Trump was not the best choice for the GOP nomination, up from 44 percent in June. Meanwhile, the number of Republican voters who say Trump was the best option fell from 44 to 35 percent. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Yes, I think we fucked up, but Trump is better than Hillary, so there you have it.
Hell, Hillary didn't even win the nomination. She stole it.
Yes, I think we fucked up, but Trump is better than Hillary, so there you have it. Originally Posted by DSK
I applaud your honesty but please tell me which manner is Trump better ? Trump is perhaps the most inexperienced person to ever run for office. What are his attributes? We all know CLintons resumes and it trumps Trumps no pun intended.
Hillary is the most dishonest, corrupt, amoral, and incompetent person to ever run for high office. She will sell the power of her presidency to the highest bidder, just like when she was SOS.
I applaud your honesty but please tell me which manner is Trump better ? Trump is perhaps the most inexperienced person to ever run for office. What are his attributes? We all know CLintons resumes and it trumps Trumps no pun intended. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
What a fucking idiot. She used her marriage to parlay that into a political career. And she's been a complete failure, not to mention a lying, crook. She put lives in danger and ultimately lead to lives lost. Great resume Puke Wyat.
Actually, I'm disappointed with myself for not supporting Trump earlier.
  • DSK
  • 09-01-2016, 09:22 AM
I applaud your honesty but please tell me which manner is Trump better ? Trump is perhaps the most inexperienced person to ever run for office. What are his attributes? We all know CLintons resumes and it trumps Trumps no pun intended. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Trump is a billionaire, and created a valuable name brand.

He has been successful in numerous ventures in business and television.

Additionally, he wants other countries to pay their fair share for our military guarantees.

He wanted the Gulf States to pay for their protection.

He wants to renegotiate (he is a successful author, too) bad trade deals which have decimated manufacturing jobs.
What a fucking idiot. She used her marriage to parlay that into a political career. And she's been a complete failure, not to mention a lying, crook. She put lives in danger and ultimately lead to lives lost. Great resume Puke Wyat. Originally Posted by bambino

Here is what I want to know as it seems all you fellas got to hang your tin foil hats on is Benghazi and the email server. If that's all you got then you've got no real basis for anything. Yes Benghazi was tragic but it happens just like the death of soldiers who died under Bush in a war he started based on a lie. However, one counter to the Benghazi argument is that she also helped get Bin-Laden so shall we call it a wash?
  • jma9
  • 09-01-2016, 09:41 AM
If you truly believe this then you are a fucking moron.