STIs and what can we expect?

Or save it by dipping it in fabric softener for an hour Originally Posted by michaelrayab
http://youtu.be/aQekvoQs9tg?si=13TFxH0D7FtpWN74

I massaged the fabric softener into big Mikey… now he’s soft and smells fresh! Unfortunately the bottle now won’t come off my dick and I have to wear it to work. Can’t zip my pants up but I tightened the belt as best as I could. And wearing my shirt tail out to cover the Downy bottle.

I hope no one notices except maybe the intern down the hall - she might be able to get me off, er, get down on me. Wait, get the Downy bottle off!
  • pxmcc
  • 09-19-2023, 06:14 AM

I massaged the fabric softener into big Mikey… now he’s soft and smells fresh! Unfortunately the bottle now won’t come off my dick and I have to wear it to work. Can’t zip my pants up but I tightened the belt as best as I could. And wearing my shirt tail out to cover the Downy bottle.

I hope no one notices except maybe the intern down the hall - she might be able to get me off, er, get down on me. Wait, get the Downy bottle off! Originally Posted by Michael8219
c'mon, admit the truth. u were using that bottle of Downy as a pocket pussy 'cause you couldn't afford the real thing. and then little mini-me michael got stuck in the Downy bottle..

i hate it when that happens. like, you don't even wanna present yourself to the ER..

doc walks in. "Whisky tango foxtrot!" walks back out to try to shake off the giggles. he's got less of a chance than i did when i got the giggles while serving as an altar boy at a young man's funeral when my colleague tried to supress a trumpet-style sneeze and did definitely not stick the landing..

I hope no one notices except maybe the intern down the hall - she might be able to get me off, er, get down on me. Wait, get the Downy bottle off! Originally Posted by Michael8219
That's why I must use the "wide-mouth" bottles when using this approach. Also it helps to de-burr the inner chamfer to make an easier "exit" ...
c'mon, admit the truth. u were using that bottle of Downy as a pocket pussy 'cause you couldn't afford the real thing. and then little mini-me michael got stuck in the Downy bottle..

i hate it when that happens. like, you don't even wanna present yourself to the ER..

doc walks in. "Whisky tango foxtrot!" walks back out to try to shake off the giggles. he's got less of a chance than i did when i got the giggles while serving as an altar boy at a young man's funeral when my colleague tried to supress a trumpet-style sneeze and did definitely not stick the landing.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You’re right! Dang Bidenomics got me hard as a rock without any relief other than Rosie and her five sisters.

I had already switched hands so I was in a bind for some strange and went on a scavenger hunt to the laundry room for the apartments. I love the feeling of the Downy bottle walls as big Mikey rubs up and down. It was so so hot when old mrs smith came to get a load.

The ER is great as ER resident defers to the nursing students to help remove the bottle. They remove it, wash Mikey thoroughly and then call the head nurse in to finish up. Let me call an ambulance!
I have been at this for a few years. Not seen an open conversation around STIs.

What have we heard on the streets, whats more common?
What have you gotten?
How bad was it and how did you take care of it? Originally Posted by BlowPoppy
Crickets???
Honestly, if you are engaging with a sober, non-drug addicted provider, you are probably safer with her than you are with a random girl from a bar/club hook up.

Lots of wreckless, spontaneous decisions are made while people are drunk & partying VS. a provider is on the clock & again if sober, thinking more clearly. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I agree with this. In my college days I would have unprotected sex since the females and I would be drunk. Luckily no STIs. And lucky to have free services to test for STIs in school.

On one occasion I did end up finishing inside someone but thats because she kept begging me (obviously both drunk). The next morning I regretted it and had to contact her and bought a plan b pill.