Encounter: A new Beautiful pearl, and what a wild ride!

Date: 9_13_2018
Name: BEAUTIFUL
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: Ables and walnut
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, NURU, SS, BBBJ, BLS, CFS STANDING MISH & K9, CG, RCG, ACG, DFK, Strong Deep Massage.
Hair Length and Color: Brown hair, straight, maybe to her shouldet blades.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5.4, 120 lbs, toned body, tanned soft perfect skin, beautiful face, exotic eyes, make up, smiling and ready to play. A cups, shaved Y, a nice ass, strong legs and back, She is sexy, flirty and has a great attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
but she told me her name is Channel. Lisa referred to her as a BEAUTY, and she certainly is. The OP gave a nicereview.

IMHO she is a fantastic visit and there are very few restrictions , of course they all wear me out. I would say that body wise she is very close to Penny as far as appearance, Great kisser as well as IOP. Definitely a great visit which will be repeated.

On the way out I met both Mindy and Candy. Both very nice looking. I can not comment on their visit as I have never seen either BCD. Until today I have not visited anyone at Pearl except Lisa for a LONG time.
  • Galbi
  • 09-15-2018, 10:05 AM
I am thinking to book with her. I am not sure if i should go for hh or full hr. suggestions?
My first visit to Pearls, a couple of years ago..there was a Beautiful working there but late 30s, C-cups and no tan. Guessing it was a different lady.
I am thinking to book with her. I am not sure if i should go for hh or full hr. suggestions? Originally Posted by Galbi
ALWAYS go for the hour if you can afford the cash outlay. If you are GUY #13 of the day, an hour may be the one time she has to rest up a bit and show some IOP. Of course, this one wouldn't be doing that many guys in one day, would she?
Originally Posted by bigdik11
YMMV , I think

As I understand from Lisa, Beautiful and Chanel are two different girls. I have met Chanel and she is very good looking.
  • Gar
  • 09-18-2018, 09:31 AM
As I understand from Lisa, Beautiful and Chanel are two different girls. I have met Chanel and she is very good looking. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was the same girl.
I was getting confused about that, I was sure I had seen Chanel reviews before Beautiful showed up, lol
They mentioned very different tits sizes between the two.
Going tonight to try Beautiful