URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...155-42552.html
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: Near six flags
Activities: GFE++
Hair Length and Color: Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tiny little thing, maybe 5' tall, tiny amount of mommy damage, but slim and petite, little a cups, small ass.
Recommendation: Yes
You’re a brave soul for taking a chance on an unknown RR gal in Arlington. Glad it worked out and thank you for your service
I’m assuming she’s not the one in the pic with bolt ons.
You’re a brave soul for taking a chance on an unknown RR gal in Arlington. Glad it worked out and thank you for your service Originally Posted by TinMan
Is Arlington a hot spot that I don't know about? It's way outside my normal stomping grounds so I was flying blind. Glad I got lucky then, in both ways!
It’s a toss up between APD and the Tarrant County Sheriff as to which one gets a bigger hard on for busting johns off of internet ads. Consider yourself lucky to have spun the cylinder and landed on an empty chamber.
It’s a toss up between APD and the Tarrant County Sheriff as to which one gets a bigger hard on for busting johns off of internet ads. Consider yourself lucky to have spun the cylinder and landed on an empty chamber. Originally Posted by TinMan
I think APD blew their budget with the Rangers, so my money is on Sheriff Bill and his boys.
Hell, the mayor was bragging about his cool new “anti-trafficking” task force at his most recent “State of the City” speech. He’ll find the money.