Name: Cindy
Address and Phone: -
Address: Royal Luna area
Phone: (469) 779-8988
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, CFS, Mish, CG, titty suck, Bj Tease, cbj, FBSM, Back Walking, handjob
Hair Length and Color: medium length, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: stand about 5'2". Supple C cups. typical SubAmp archetype, but Korean instead of your typical Chinese. dark hair that goes down to her middle back. Nothing crazy, but great value!
Recommendation: Yes
Just reinforcing the previous ....Palace Therapy Massage has had a policy request to all customers for years "please no reviews" that means no reviews whether you received the best Massage of your life or the worst. """NO REVIEWS"""PLEASE!!!
Quick question…..?
  • dd2dx
  • 12-06-2023, 02:56 AM
Yes. That’s correct lol
Maybe go over to Rubmaps and sort them out. Did Palace ask the reviewer not to review? Doubt it.
Maybe go over to Rubmaps and sort them out. Did Palace ask the reviewer not to review? Doubt it. Originally Posted by Sticksandstones
Clients of Palace are providing the Reminder. I've been in Dallas 7 years now, and I learned about that policy within the first month of being here, by reading these comments. It's easy to respect those wishes.

True about RM. When you consider that Plano has included RM Reviews as Exhibit evidence against Tennyson, the value of No Review policies becomes very apparent.