Last day in Austin!!

I enjoyed my stay in austin but time to go back home dont miss out ... Give me a call today and lets meet....
Sorry I am not Newbie Friendly

Mirandalee 813-420-5228
  • Toyz
  • 07-31-2012, 10:51 AM
Thanks for coming and hanging out! Also for getting involved in our chat boards~

aw thanks love it was entertaining lol..
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sixx
Get her sixx!

You know you want to say it.

J/k

I'm not even into thin girls but I can't deny you are hot hot hot.
Sexy skin tone too. Really though, your bangn'.
The only issues I have with Austin is a lot of guys wanting bbfs, scary lol.. get me sixxx before i leave lol..
  • Toyz
  • 07-31-2012, 04:10 PM
The only issues I have with Austin is a lot of guys wanting bbfs, scary lol.. get me sixxx before i leave lol.. Originally Posted by mirandalee
BBFS here?!?!? In Austin?!?!?!

Damn, color me surprised...some of these fuckers have a death wish I'm convinced...

Uhhh-huuuuh!
Sixx really let you make it mirandalee.
That is rare around these parts. LOL!

He must think you're sexy too.
Awwwwww. That's cute.
Miranda I enjoyed you in coed over the weekend. We had some fun. I hope your trip was a successful one. If I wasn't Semi-Retired I'd have given you a call.
It was well worth my trip I will be back soon lol.. Most of the guys Ive met were off BP and had no issues but enjoyed the couple of guys i had met on here as well. I will be posting and checking out the forums here its intertaining lol..

Ebony Jasmine stay sweet and Hott sexxxy girl!!!
Yes BP is always on point!
Sharing is caring! We're not greedy.
Come over and hang with us anytime hot stuff.

I'll stay sweet, depending on who you ask.

Later babe.
I will be back on the 22nd for the social maybe I will get to meet your sexxy ass there, BP is not bad as longest you know how to pick them so I will be back soon muah love ya guys stay safe... see you soon austin.
Uhhh-huuuuh!
Sixx really let you make it mirandalee.
That is rare around these parts. LOL!

He must think you're sexy too.
Awwwwww. That's cute. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I will be back on the 22nd for the social maybe I will get to meet your sexxy ass there, BP is not bad as longest you know how to pick them so I will be back soon muah love ya guys stay safe... see you soon austin. Originally Posted by mirandalee

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sixx
  • Toyz
  • 08-01-2012, 04:26 PM
On point babe?

HI TOYZ,

HOW IS YOUR DAY GOING TODAY?