This one is for the GUYS here. When looking at photo's.....

So, I'm looking to see what really attracts a Hobbyist when looking at a Providers photo what makes you want more and too book a visit. Now, don't just say....T&A. There has to be more too it then that.

1. Conservative sexy
2. Slutty
3. Sensual
4. Lingerie
5. Clothed
6. Fetish
Face is a must.
Naked. Full body and in high heels. I like legs and I have a high-heel fetish so I want to see what I am getting.
However, biggest turn-off for me is when I see spelling errors...
And my main problem with my encounters: old and misleading photos. They must be recent. It takes me time to get to your abode; please consider that.
I don't care as long as at least one is naked, including stomach, and hopefully at least one face pic. The rest is up to you. Sophia G right now has what I think is a perfect showcase set of pics.
  • mr666
  • 01-02-2015, 10:59 AM
Full body shot
Face ( if she chooses to do so)
Lingerie
Hair down.
Selfie to some extent. ( professional photos are good but you know, airbrush and Photoshop.
Naked showing off tattoos, ( I understand there is a privacy issue but if I see some trashy ones all over I usually will have a hard time trying to book)

And most importantly: updated and recent pics, some ladies have year old pics and as far back as 2 years.
3 and 4 in your list but...

Naked, Face and full body shot will do the job for me. I need to know what I am getting.

I agree with mr666: updates to the pics is important as well.
1,3 &4
I appreciate the time of those that replied. As I do update my photos as often as I can. My favorite being the umbrella in the park (my profile pic...which is about 2 months ago taken). But just like you guys. You don't put up face pics because of needed to be discreet. Same with the majority of us Providers who want to keep family and friends out of the loop.
Full body naked shot. A nice big round ass always helps.
Taint
Taint Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
examples?
Taint Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
examples? Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=25
examples? Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn

Taint is a real thing, and non genitalia.
All of the above!?!?!??
Conservative Sexy with a face shot, preferably showing a full set of nice upper and lower teeth
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=25 Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
thank you for the link. Guess I would call that one #2 ( the Slutty look)