Dennis / Forest 635 service road Motel

http://imgur.com/a/OdZch

spotted this girl, long curly hair, nice booty big boobs walking out of the motel 6. she was then walking all along forest / the service road. anyone know her? she wouldn't get in my car and then kept walking the streets. never saw her get in any cars but she just kept walking back and forth
  • BLM69
  • 08-30-2017, 11:35 AM
Maybe your dashcam spooked her
Maybe your dashcam spooked her Originally Posted by BLM69
It's a hidden / spy dash cam so I doubt it
I hope she wasn't headed to the convenience store for a Hershey bar, and ended up on a Hooker Board
Lol i have some pics....
Lol i have some pics.... Originally Posted by needingmilking
you've been with her? details pls
That looks like Monica. I reviewed her. I've also fucked her twice since that review. Service got worse each time. I'm done with her.
Sorry, i meant to write that i have a few pics from girls in the area. But mostly all girls walking in the area are SW
Speaking of pics . . . . so we're good with linking to pics of non-verified providers?
We just can't post pics . . but links are ok?
I've also got a bunch of pics of SW's in that area and would love to post them.
Just don't want to do anything afoul of the rules.
I had a friend arrested a few years on Forest lane by an undercover cop.
Looks like a kid lol
The talent was plentiful after 7:30 tonight. Every shape was represented. Then a car accident caused a lot of attention and the ladies vanished into the woodwork. I did not see anyone that looked underage and have not seen that in the area.
I saw the accident too!
I saw one girl I really wanted to pic, but she looked so fucking young.
She swore she was 20, but I just cant risk it.
Plenty of girls tonight.

Check my review...
looks like I am going to have to fire back up my efforts on the streets... oh the things I do for these young whores...
I guess I need to get back out there and hit the streets.