Address: HH & Walnut Hill
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: CBJ, Mish, K9
Session Length: 20
Fee: 80
Hair Color and Length: Long dark hair, blacker than brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Too pretty to be in my car. About 5'5" and can't weigh more than 120. Pale enough to pass as white, glasses with a cute smile. Wearing a white spaghetti strap, pink bra, and black shorts. Shaved downstairs with nice perky nipples. Her tits weren't huge but fit her frame.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice what time was she out.
Just text her dude, she will open up for ya'
She is in the Motel 6 right now near the Toyota Agency.
Yes she is. You can ask her and she will meet you. Good customer service.
Was this last night? At about 2am I saw someone that looked like her (too stupid to remember to take a pic) but she was wearing a catholic schoolgirl outfit (white halter top and a red plaid mini skirt).... with her hair in long pigtails. At first I thought she was white... But when I circled to check her out (felt like 100 times LOL) she looked Mexican or mixed. She was walking East on WH, stopped at the 7-11, and kept going East on WH past the tracks.

I still haven't worked up the nerve to try a SW, I'm still sticking to window shopping lol.
She's hot. Not just for a SW but she could fetch top dollar on here if she had any brains and a more distinguished pimp. The problem I encountered is the service became worse with repeat visits. She's lazy and doesn't want to make an effort to be worth a fuck.