Odumbo Mad at Hillary

Barack Obama Raged After Trump Defeated Hillary Clinton in 2016 – Blamed Hillary For ‘Scripted, Soulless Campaign’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...less-campaign/

shit just gets better all the time
remember when he said this
Donald Trump attended the 2011 White House Correspondence Dinner in 2011 where Barack Obama and other guest speakers ragged on Donald Trump. As you can see in the following clip Trump didn't seem that amused by their antics. In fact the look on his face was if to say, "I've got something for ya boys".

https://youtu.be/-E0bd5c3IuM
As per the swamp, Trump was an embarrassment. It made "THE ONE" look impotent. Made "THE ONE"'s legacy look weak.

Well, it was weak and foolish.
Obama saw Trump's victory as a 'personal insult
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-campaign.html

look at Obama's body language.... he looks tense. He really did not want to be with Trump.

look at Obama's body language.... he looks tense. He really did not want to be with Trump.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I can imagine Trump not wanting to be with Obaminable .... particularly NOW that it has been revealed that Obaminable was aware of the efforts BEFORE AND AFTER the election to deprive Trump of his remarkable, well-earned defeat of Obaminable's "heir apparent" and "minder of his legacy"!!!!!!!!! "The call of history"???????? Shout-down is more like it.
In 100 years I wonder just what will be said.
In 100 years I wonder just what will be said. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
My prediction is he won't have the same headlines as:

But Robinson had quality as a player and a person.
Obama's legacy has all the permanence of a sand castle.
Obama's legacy has all the permanence of a sand castle. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
It was gone the day after Inaugural Day 2017. And he KNEW IT!

His "legacy" HAD the qualities of a loud fart ....

Noisy, stinky, and NO SUBSTANCE!

He and his boss behind closed doors only managed to go on junkets and sop up on the FREE STUFF paid by the taxpayers who were latter called "deplorables."
It seemed like any time Obama was "campaigning for Hillary", he did more talking about himself. Telling people to vote for her if they wanted four more years of him. Then she lost and he couldn't handle it. He acts like Hllary failed him by losing.
It seemed like any time Obama was "campaigning for Hillary", he did more talking about himself. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
You are an intelligent and observant person, but it seems you would have recognized his basic flaw before the beginning of his 1st term. The Obaminables are about THEMSELVES. That's what affirmative action will do to one ... they become to believe they are special.

It sort of reminds me ... sort of ... of the girl who grows up being told her pussy is special and shouldn't be given out to just anyone ... then when they started trying to rent it ... they overcharged ... because they actually believed it was "special"! Same when someone is given something for which they don't have to work like everyone else. They think they are "ENTITLED"!
Billary is suspiciously out of the spotlight ,, scared of the barrs investigation I wonder
Billary is suspiciously out of the spotlight ,, scared of the barrs investigation I wonder Originally Posted by rexdutchman
she was on Maddow the other night.. still pissed she didn't win, LOL
she was on Maddow the other night.. still pissed she didn't win, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If she'd kept giving good head, Bill might stick around too! But!!!

She never was "Presidential Material" OR good at giving head ....

.. and worse .. no class ... and a filthy, trashy mouth!
she was on Maddow the other night.. still pissed she didn't win, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
And I don't see where that disputes her being out of the spotlight either. Have you seen CNN's ratings lately.