emory??

There are a couple of massage places in Emory.. any chance of extras at either of them? perhaps you would prefer to PM.. Thanks in advance
I am about 10 miles from there. None to my knowledge.
Anyone have info on the massage place in Greenville behind the Dairy Queen? Any extras to be had there?
No but you can get a Dude or Belt Buster cheap.
Well I had some time on Sunday afternoon and decided to TOFTT. Went into the place behind DQ and she started out putting a sheet all over my body. When I made her understand that I did not need the sheet she moved it off my back but still kept my ass and legs covered.

Fairly good massage followed but no semblance of HE. When she finished I dressed and as I was leaving she was at the front desk and asked for a tip. I said no, there was no happy ending making a JO gesture with my hand and she said, no, no not here.

So back to Oasis at 1-30 and Beltline.
Thanks to all you fellows for trying and sharing info. I am going to keep looking for a emory area gal but I can see this is going to be a challenge.. Once again thanks fellows
Taylor Sims is in that area or somewhere close, maybe Canton, but I can't remember exactly.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=107606