Trimming the hedges

Well...I don't trim the hedges, I go full Kojak on them. So I have a question for the gents as well as the ladies in regards to this process.

Is there a good way of "softening" the stubble as it comes in so that the lady you are with does not feel like she is having sex with a porcupine? Naturally the first day or two is not an issue but once the stubble starts coming back, I have been told by several that it is like 1,000 knives...especially when a pounding is going on.

Interested in both perspectives.
A wax is the only thing that helps with that. I give myself my own Brazilians, yea it hurts but the fact that I have 0 stubble always and it takes about a month before I have to wax again. When you wax you will never waste your time shaving again. No bumps, stuble, and when the hairs grow back their fine and soft.
^^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^
Also I have gents that have done the laser hair removal sessions....ohhhh that's really nice!!
That is what I have heard about waxing...have avoided as the thought of waxing those two nutz that hang out down there does not sound appealing but may have to try.

Laser would be nice but if I do that, it will be for my back. LOL.
I love waxing. Some pain the first time but less and less thereafter. Austin Glow Spa and Wax House uses really high quality wax which reduces irritation.

“There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I suggest you try it.“
- Dr. Evil
Try visiting a European Wax Center it's little to no pain at all.
I use clippers 48-72 hours before a mission.
I'd wax but I don't need another person laughing at the size of my wiener.
Nair works great. It lasts much longer than shaving and costs very little.
Nair works great. It lasts much longer than shaving and costs very little. Originally Posted by bjarnibear
This works? I had no idea they still made this.
I’m a clipper and shave guy
Ladies like their guys to be either completely shaved or extremely hair down there. I opt for 10-14" hair extensions. But you just need to find the right pubic stylist.

Even the most discerning women are impressed by a long, handsome, pubic mane.
  • gc161
  • 01-02-2019, 03:30 AM
I'm worried too but the hair is out of control. Why do I have so much hair in my ass with but a little penis?
I had laser done and so worth it.
Ladies like their guys to be either completely shaved or extremely hair down there. I opt for 10-14" hair extensions. But you just need to find the right pubic stylist.

Even the most discerning women are impressed by a long, handsome, pubic mane. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
If you can't French braid your dick hairs into a nice plait from your pud to your chode and on through the length of your ass crack, you're only half a man.