What is " verified "

Carolina guy fixing to spend a few months in Texas and learning Eccie is the best board for this part of the US. I am P-411 for several years with many OKS. Someone mentioned getting verified. What is it ?
You could be referring to two things, for the providers and for the clients. "Verified" specifically applies to the providers. Somebody more knowledgeable than I will be along shortly to explain more about provider verification. I understand that includes proof of age to the moderators (must be 21+ after the recent legal changes) and probably a legit review or two.

You're more likely referring to "premium access" as a guy. You achieve "premium access" by either paying a fee as you're trying to do with Bitcoin, or submitting an approved review. You can buy premium access for varying lengths of time, from one month to lifetime. One approved review gives you premium access for six weeks. You will get a direct message from a moderator saying your review has been approved.

You and everybody including providers will then see "Premium Access" under your profile name. Nobody will know if you bought access or got credit through reviews, or both as I do. Reviews are listed as "Encounters". The more encounters you have adds to your presumed trustworthiness to the providers; and a higher number of encounters also tells me as a guy that your reviews are more reliable. I don't know the difference between "Registered Member" as you are presently, and "Valued Contributor", but neither one gets you premium access.

Premium access lets you read the Rest Of Story (ROS) in other guys' reviews, see the Men's Lounge on any local Eccie site and the national Sugar Baby folder, and gets you head-of-line privileges at the car wash on sunny days. (Yes, just drive up and honk, yelling out the window that you have Eccie Premium Access, and you get to cut in line.)

Edited to add: A higher number of Encounters doesn't necessarily mean that much more than just a handful of reviews. Just get two or three approved reviews, getting yourself 12-18 weeks of Premium Access, and you shouldn't have any troubles getting accepted by any local provider, anywhere. That's the same as a P411 provider asking for two or three OKs.
, and gets you head-of-line privileges at the car wash on sunny days. (Yes, just drive up and honk, yelling out the window that you have Eccie Premium Access, and you get to cut in line.) Originally Posted by TravelingTex
Shhhh that was our best kept secret!
Someone mentioned getting verified. What is it ? Originally Posted by baxter49
It means you're not a guy who will slit a providers throat and then have sex with her corpse. It means you're not LE looking to bust her and wasting tax payer money by doing so. It means you are not a worthless pimp looking to mooch off of somebody else's hard work. It means you will pay the agreed upon amount and not dart off without paying (that can get your skull bashed in).

It means you're safe and should post reviews and gain some references & shit. Then join those screening site things since you're not well known. Then see whoever the hell you want to.
It means you're not a guy who will slit a providers throat and then have sex with her corpse. It means you're not LE looking to bust her and wasting tax payer money by doing so. It means you are not a worthless pimp looking to mooch off of somebody else's hard work. It means you will pay the agreed upon amount and not dart off without paying (that can get your skull bashed in).

It means you're safe and should post reviews and gain some references & shit. Then join those screening site things since you're not well known. Then see whoever the hell you want to. Originally Posted by Little Monster

Yeah no I don't know about that. I've learned enough about some of you that I don't think that being a verified hobbyist at all makes you "safe." There are some whacked out dudes (and some girls) on here who might not slit your throat but they're going to pull all kinds of other hijinks.

And I think the only reason some of you wouldn't get violent isn't a lack of desire to do violence. It's because you're too much of a weakling to do it.
Yeah no I don't know about that. I've learned enough about some of you that I don't think that being a verified hobbyist at all makes you "safe." There are some whacked out dudes (and some girls) on here who might not slit your throat but they're going to pull all kinds of other hijinks.

And I think the only reason some of you wouldn't get violent isn't a lack of desire to do violence. It's because you're too much of a weakling to do it. Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
SHOO!!
Use your P4 for verification darlin. It's as good as gold in these parts. As the gents so colorfully stated, it is a way of us checking to see that you are who you say you are.

Happy hobbying.

Xo
  • Loxly
  • 01-21-2019, 04:07 PM
Use your P4 for verification darlin. It's as good as gold in these parts. As the gents so colorfully stated, it is a way of us checking to see that you are who you say you are.

Happy hobbying.

Xo Originally Posted by CubanAva
Agreed. That's how I kick-started my adventures down here.