Did Trump Announce He is Running in 2024, on Hannity Last Night?

He was asked, as the show was ending. Trump said election laws forbid him from answering, but ''you'll be very pleased'' when the answer is eventually revealed.

Did he say ''yes, I'm running, but the structure of election laws make it a problem to say so now''? (Maybe restrict the way he can raise funds, for example)

Or is it a tease to keep interest in Trump, so he can raise money from the same people who already poured millions into his coffers, to fight the ''rigged'' 2020 results?
At the rate biden is going there won’t be a country to run for President of. The last 2 weeks have been the biggest string of colossal failures in generations.
Trump won't run again. But Biden won't get a second term if he finishes this one. This administration is pure crap. No matter who runs as a Republican in 2024 should win, this country doesn't need a repeat performance of this nonsense.
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2021, 10:07 AM
The most terrifying idea for communist DPST's Ever !
Trump states "I am Back"!
Bwahahahahahaha!

Trump should not - and I believe - will not , run again for POTUS.
Republicans have many very fine candidates.

Tom Cotton, DeSantis, Abbott, among them.

All teh communist DPSTs can see - is teh Trump boogeyman!
Indoctrinated Communist minions incapable of deviating from their marxist ideology.
At the rate biden is going there won’t be a country to run for President of. The last 2 weeks have been the biggest string of colossal failures in generations. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I see you instantly grasp Trump's hyperbole, but you didn't answer my question.
At the rate biden is going there won’t be a country to run for President of. The last 2 weeks have been the biggest string of colossal failures in generations. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Horseshit. Total horseshit.
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2021, 11:20 AM
Thank u - 'r' - the usual level of what DPSTs consider intellectual debate.

LOL

teachers Unions education - damaged so many potential minds

Case in point above.
Why wouldn't H I M run again?
Why wouldn't H I M run again? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Because he's more effective behind the scenes now. Trump knows much more than the DNC would like him too. If he doesn't run the Democrats can't get in his way.
I say no... he won't run, but he's a kingmaker in the Republican party now... The Republican Presidential nominee will be DeSantis. His governance of Florida scares the shit out of the DNC. I think Trump is just stringing along the Democrats so they can't focus all their energy on destroying DeSantis before the nomination process is complete.

Probably wants to prevent another re-run of the fake Russian Dossier shit against DeSantis.

If Trump was really smart he'd go to Congress. He could be Speaker of the house in 2024 in a cake walk.
There won’t the country that won’t exist by 2024 if this fraud lasts that long.
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2021, 03:04 PM
What Really terrifies teh marxist DPST seditionists "

Vote In 2022!!!!!!!!!
defeat the HR-1 DPST Voter Fraud bills!!!!!!!!!!!
If Trump was really smart he'd go to Congress. He could be Speaker of the house in 2024 in a cake walk. Originally Posted by texassapper
I don't think hes interested in doing that. he's not into that type of time consuming detail and tradition.
DeSantis is a pissant.

I say no... he won't run, but he's a kingmaker in the Republican party now... The Republican Presidential nominee will be DeSantis. His governance of Florida scares the shit out of the DNC. I think Trump is just stringing along the Democrats so they can't focus all their energy on destroying DeSantis before the nomination process is complete.

Probably wants to prevent another re-run of the fake Russian Dossier shit against DeSantis.

If Trump was really smart he'd go to Congress. He could be Speaker of the house in 2024 in a cake walk. Originally Posted by texassapper

He'd be laughed out of the house. Fuck Trump