It’s in the Taliban’s best interest to keep Biden around…..

They know he is old, senile and stupid so he will be easy to manipulate.

They have a willing partner in Twitter and news outlets such as CNN to cover their asses on any bad Public Relations.
China will let the Taliban know when Biden will go. Probably after he delivers Taiwan.
Yea Taiwany is next ,,,,
China will let the Taliban know when Biden will go. Probably after he delivers Taiwan. Originally Posted by bambino
I have a feeling it's going to get pretty nasty before it gets better. To think Liberals were proclaiming Trump was unfit for office, lol.
Yeah Taiwan is definitely on the ChiCom menu... I knew it would be before 2030, but I thought we had at least 2 more years, but China probably figures that they can maybe even do it in a walk over if they press the US hard enough. Even I didn't think the Democrats could drive the car off the cliff that fast.

The fact is we are never going to come to their aid... unless it's with nukes. We won't waste a Carrier group for them. It's a good enough argument to just do away with them entirely. The Pax Americana is over... the American people have no appetite for continuing to be the worlds police man. It will now be the Pax Sino and they will probably do a better job at it since they won't flinch from crushing dissent to do what needs to be done.

The Republic is done. Figure out how you're going to be successful in the new feudal order.