The Mystery Zone

So, Alyssa's thread about the Mystery Zone piqued my interest. What is this place? What goes on there? Anyone an expert?
Not an expert, but I have been there as part of my "research." It's a swingers club on the North Side for paid members and their guests, BYOB and buy set-ups, full dance floor with DJ and shadow boxes out front, then a smaller room with couches and a stage with a stripper pole, then private rooms in back for couples and small parties, and finally an "exhibitionist/voyeur" room with a large "window." Watch and be watched. Oh, and a couple of mega hot tubs.

Of course, I never got past the dance floor.
The description provided by Fancy above is accurate.

If you have never been to a swingers club, be mindful that the same rules you'd expect at a regular night club still applies when it comes to approching others. Don't go in there thinking that the folks inside are bunch of freaks and are willing to play with anyone. They are not, so don't be grabby, pushy, or follow someone around all night waiting for your "turn".

Be repectful as you'd always be outside the club and just enjoy the experience and im sure you will get a hang of it soon enough.

Oh, and if you're not into being watched, especially by bunch of horny dudes, try to avoid single male nights. Most of these places require a partner to enter the "play" area, but you might get weirded out by bunch of single dudes hangging around. And that also means that you can not go in as a single dude and watch live sex in the play area.

Just my $.02...
its on fm1960 as well as Temptation Lounge, i like temptations better, the crowd is different, and Temptations is very modern and clean. They both have web sites.
Thanks for this information - I'd wondered about the place. My ex and I used to frequent some of the swinger's clubs around town (Radiance and the one behind Rick's were our favorites.)

My current GF isn't into the scene at all, so I've not been in far too long. I wouldn't go as a single guy - they're generally not too popular in the lifestyle (except to a few couples who are always looking for MFM) and they always look kinda sad, like the last kid drafted for the sandlot baseball team.
Thanks for this information - I'd wondered about the place. My ex and I used to frequent some of the swinger's clubs around town (Radiance and the one behind Rick's were our favorites.)

My current GF isn't into the scene at all, so I've not been in far too long. I wouldn't go as a single guy - they're generally not too popular in the lifestyle (except to a few couples who are always looking for MFM) and they always look kinda sad, like the last kid drafted for the sandlot baseball team. Originally Posted by blowpop
Well, I suspect unless you are in great shape and good look'n, the single guys are going to be worse off then that kid for the sandlot baseball team- at least he gets picked for a team....most (if not all ) of the single guys just stand on the sidelines and don't get picked even to be part of the 4rd string!

....and on "single men's nights" it is a sausage fest.

I never went as a single guy.
its on fm1960 as well as Temptation Lounge, i like temptations better, the crowd is different, and Temptations is very modern and clean. They both have web sites. Originally Posted by subcilla

You are a virtual well of good information...