Laser Hair Removal for the pussy: A cheap price

According to the following webpage:
http://www.laserhairremoval.com/typi...ir-removal.htm,

The average price of laser hair removal for the bikini ranges from $100-$225 per treatment.
-Considering a cheap price for bikini hair removal, my question is the following: How many providers have considered getting this procedure done?

(As a client, i will not see a provider unless she is shaved or has a landing strip. This is important, because it makes cunnilingus more enjoyable, and i prefer to feel a moist and tender pussy during penetration from all angles. and besides, the view from 69 is better, with a shaven pussy.)

-Once again: How many providers have considered getting this procedure done?
-What are the pros and cons of this subject?
Been there, done that, still doing it. It isn't instantaneous, but takes repeated treatments as hair grows in cycles, and some have stubborn roots. I'm about 90% bushwhacked now, but still have to shave a little ring 'round the entrance to the Gates of Heaven. A nice side effect, at least for me, is that it leaves the skin down south very soft, quite pleasant to caress, or so I'm told.

And how about you, darlin? Are you leaving the lady a jungle of natural dental floss? I am appreciative when I discover a well-groomed fellow who shaves or at least trims the foliage, especially since a gentleman's hair tends to be courser. I, and I'm sure many other ladies, like the feel of smooth skin against my lips and tongue, and no "rope burn."

And how about you, darlin? Are you leaving the lady a jungle of natural dental floss? I am appreciative when I discover a well-groomed fellow who shaves or at least trims the foliage, especially since a gentleman's hair tends to be courser. I, and I'm sure many other ladies, like the feel of smooth skin against my lips and tongue, and no "rope burn."
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Thought about getting waxed... but decided it didn't fit my macho image...so now , after dark...I can read Playboy from the light of setting a brush fire down there....and beat it out if it gets out of control...(the flames...the flames..sheesh )
Yes ma'am.
-I prefer to completely shaved-- down south.
-And I prefer my women to be that way, too.
-It is a common courtesy and I feel that it makes oral sex much more fantastic for both sides.
-I like to look into her eyes, especially when my tongue is writing the alphabet on her clitoris, and her juices begin to flow, and then her legs begin to shake rapidly.
I hate shaving my pubic area and all the problems that go along with it. I went for a consultation a few years back but was told I wouldn't be a good candidate for it because I'm blond. Since the laser destroys the hair follicle by focusing on the pigment in the hair it doesn't work on people with red, blond, gray or white hair. There is a newer type of laser they use on those colors of hair but it's not very effective and they suggest electrolysis instead.

$100-$225 average cost per treatment sounds cheap but it can take 3-8 treatments or more for some people.
I hate shaving my pubic area and all the problems that go along with it. I went for a consultation a few years back but was told I wouldn't be a good candidate for it because I'm blond. Since the laser destroys the hair follicle by focusing on the pigment in the hair it doesn't work on people with red, blond, gray or white hair. There is a newer type of laser they use on those colors of hair but it's not very effective and they suggest electrolysis instead.

$100-$225 average cost per treatment sounds cheap but it can take 3-8 treatments or more for some people. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
True that laser hair removal is progressively less effective as the tint of the hair lightens, but doesn't always exclude redheads. I've had little problem and it has worked well in my case, but over time at about $150 a month with brief sessions. Electrolysis was excruciating and lingering torture at every treatment for me, and since it was a slower process, involved more billable hours than laser.

Since we aren't born perfect, takes a little while to get there, or closer to there. Ahhhh, technology is a wonderful thing, but expensive. Now if someone will just spring for my triple D enhancement.....
Bare floors always, lol
Thought about getting waxed... but decided it didn't fit my macho image...so now , after dark...I can read Playboy from the light of setting a brush fire down there....and beat it out if it gets out of control...(the flames...the flames..sheesh ) Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Sounds like you need to keep a can of whipped cream handy as an extinguisher.
Sounds like you need to keep a can of whipped cream handy as an extinguisher. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
If only there was some way to suck up all the whipped cream afterward...if only...
Is that what they mean by signing up for a "human buffet?"
Man it's been years, but I did laser hair removal under my arms a couple times back in 1993-4? And it felt like some one popping a rubberband under my arm. They put this black thick cream under my arm at the time. I am not sure how they do it now. I am assumming it would be far less painful than waxing your pussy? I am just wondering how often do you have to go? Cause I shave it all off, but have to contend with all the stuff that comes from shaving. So if Laser hair removal is better than waxing it.. I might just look into it.