Hookers Anthem

• Trey
  • 06-13-2010, 11:57 AM
This is also in ISO I would like to meet with Smokahontes so if there is any info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAjP5...os=uhPwcvKBoqs

While you watch notice what the bling is on smaller chick named Memphis Blac
LOL>>>>>>>>That's crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>LOL
Gross!
Since I'm black I can say this, "When will _____ learn?!" Sad commentary on black culture. I feel dirty now. Excuse me while I take a bath.
GOAT...Don't go Chris Rock on us! LOL! That was horrible! As long as someone buys that shit, they'll keep doing it!

I thought it was pretty funny, especially the Magnum wrappers used as 'bling'.
Since I'm black I can say this, "When will _____ learn?!" Sad commentary on black culture. I feel dirty now. Excuse me while I take a bath. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
GOAT...Don't go Chris Rock on us! LOL! That was horrible! As long as someone buys that shit, they'll keep doing it!

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Wait a minute... wouldn't that make G.O.A.T. more like Bill Cosby... than Chris Rock?
  • Trey
  • 06-14-2010, 11:29 AM
I like it when Smokeahontes picks up the old man, and he all walks off like its great. Awesome

I do like the play on names

Smokeahontes

Memphis blac AKA Arapaho, I thought that was a cool name was wondering why she had the feather in her hair and not smokeahontes untill watching it for the 5th time at the end her other alias Arapaho is credited.
Im lmao but in shame at the same time! I do NOT want this for my anthem,LOL
The chick in the heavy-duty fishnets looks like Darth in Drag.
Lmao! I needed that laugh today thx!
I would love to believe that this is a parody of some sort though something tells me otherwise.

That was not Paul Wall at the beginning (close enough looking flash though ).
This video is shamelessly and unapologetically trashy. But I love it!

As members of this community, I'm pretty sure that we all agree that P4P is ok. Esp P4P that is protected and takes place sans pimp.

The ladies in this video own their sexuality... they only engage in safe sex and whatever money they make, they keep (like Smoke-a-hontas' 3G's for a dude playing with her DDDs lol)all their mula; there's no omnipresent, shady pimp figure anywhere in the video or in the lyrics of this song. Unlike most mainstream, andro-centric hip-hop, neither of the featured women glorify drug usage or condone violence. Well, except for when Memphis Blac says:

I Jumped out the cab, start stuttin, saw another trick/a Venezuelan lame ain't never fucked a black chick/he like domination/yeah that's what's up/so he paid me 5G's/And I beat that muthaf*cka up! LOL LOL LOL

Let's face it, not all music stars are beautiful, well-heeled and polished like Beyonce or Alicia Keyes. Some girls are from Hialeah, FL and are straight hood. That's ok. I know Trey posted this a joke, but I like this more than 90% of the crap I hear on the radio. Plus the beat is hella catchy.

*One last note: I've stayed at the Ritz-Carlton on Miami Beach that's pictured in minute 3:40, and I gotta disagree with Memphis Blac and Smoke-a-hontas... that place is NOT where the "pimps and hookers be at!"*
Let's face it, not all music stars are beautiful, well-heeled and polished like Beyonce or Alicia Keyes. Some girls are from Hialeah, FL and are straight hood. That's ok. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
WTF is wrong with me? I apologize for implying Smoke-a-hontas and Memphis Blac are not beautiful. More than one type of beauty exists and Beyonce and Alicia Keys do not have exclusive rights to it. But to be fair, Smoke and Memph are not typical, mainstream beauties... however, that does not make them any less worthy than B or A. Ok, I'm off my soapbox now lol!
  • mietk
  • 06-15-2010, 09:05 AM
*One last note: I've stayed at the Ritz-Carlton on Miami Beach that's pictured in minute 3:40, and I gotta disagree with Memphis Blac and Smoke-a-hontas... that place is NOT where the "pimps and hookers be at!"* Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Wait a damn minute, there might not be any pimps but there's plenty of hookers there.