Anyone interested ?

Hello Austin gentlemen.....

As some might know, I moved to Spain last year.
I am coming to visit family and also to make a $ or 2 while there.
First part of my trip will be in San Antonio, but I would also like to spend a few weeks in Austin mid July.

I am traveling a long distance for a short time, so I wanted to ask if anyone is interested in spending some time with me before I make my travel plans.

Besos to all,
Francisca
Ah mite be innerested in a-doin' tha coochie-coochie wif a gen-u-wine Spanish seņorita.
Ah mite be innerested in a-doin' tha coochie-coochie wif a gen-u-wine Spanish seņorita. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Gen-u-wine Spanish Seņoritas don't Coochie-Coochie..... We Flamenco!!!

Would be a pleasure to meet you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfqI-AK6KHA
I'm in. And if you happen to bring me a Harley t-shirt from the dealership in Barcelona, I'll be forever grateful!!
Gen-u-wine Spanish Seņoritas don't Coochie-Coochie..... We Flamenco!!! Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Thet don't look nuthin' laik one o' them plastic one-legged pink birds Ah seen on mah neighbor's front lawn! But, it looks rite purdy.
Damn, the lady that wore me out on my 47th birthday. Great memory.
I'll buy you a drink if we run into each other in a strip club mamm...... Be safe.
Hey lady...

Welcome home, for however brief the visit maybe.

xoxox
Catricia
  • ztonk
  • 05-22-2016, 11:24 AM
Would be happy to treat you to dinner and "dessert" if I'm in town when you are.

z
I take it that is you in the video?
I'd much rather visit you in Spain ...
i would be interested in a session with you. I regret missing you the last time we were together. Looking forward to seeing you again! I hope!!!!
Thank you to all!

Tx Harley, I might be able to make it to the store in Sevilla.

Risn2, Besos, always nice to leave a good memory

Whisp, thank you, you know I do enjoy a strip club.

Catricia, Besos lovely lady!

Ztonk.... I hope you are in town. The encounters I had with you were were the most memorable in the hobby and in my personal life

Light... Yes, that is Me.

Fun2come, you are welcome anytime!

Squire, it would be my pleasure

Besos,
Francisca
I would be in Spain next year and would love to meet you there. It would be fun to see the country with a hot blooded spanaiard. I remember you when you were here.
I would be in Spain next year and would love to meet you there. It would be fun to see the country with a hot blooded spanaiard. I remember you when you were here. Originally Posted by BADBOYFU
I have a tourism business that opens January 2017.
If you are interested in more information, you are welcome to contact me.
You will without a doubt have fun here.

My home....

Attachment 531103