The day you can not speak of the dirty crime certain uncover does in this country ... we all should get packing. SPREAD the WORD and NOT your LEGS or if that your career then SPREAD your LEGS

WHICH agency or undercover uses gang to do their dirty work?
go away snapperhead

Did you figure what causes bubba shrimp to taste sweat?
Did you figure what cause bubba shrimp to taste sweat? Originally Posted by J@UofH
no you snapperhead. maybe it's "sweet" you mean? idiot snapperhead. we speak Engrish in this country .. not snapperhead ebonics

WHICH agency or undercover uses gang to do their dirty work? Originally Posted by J@UofH
the snapperhead gang. of which you are the head cockroach.

no you snapperhead. maybe it's "sweet" you mean? idiot snapperhead. we speak Engrish in this country .. not snapperhead ebonics

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I corrected mine and you need to edit yours.
I corrected mine and you need to edit yours. Originally Posted by J@UofH
go away snapperhead

READ the OTHER THREAD

that bad american food still in me and active

What is Engrish?

You fucking racist lump of dogshit!!!
Did you figure what causes bubba shrimp to taste sweat? Originally Posted by J@UofH

the snapperhead gang. of which you are the head cockroach.

What cjohnny54 sweat? I just found out.

I said cjohnny54 ancestor or his sperm was stolen a long time ago came back on a time machine or you heard of space ... I am pretty sure we are not the only advance/not advance civilization out there.

It might be top secret defense you don't know about.

What is Engrish?

You fucking racist lump of dogshit!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider